City vs. Sporting CP Post-Match Discussion Thread

This squad rotatin is bollocks, we have 10 games to go, get the strongest team out every game, barring injuries stick with it. I'd start with Balo, Dzeko and Augero as well run teams down in the first half stop this tip tap bullshit, Silva is obviously carrying an injury, use Kolarov as a left winger to supply Dzeko.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
80s Shorts said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
We have had nearly 5 months to turn it around and haven't been able to.

Lost 4 away league games in 5 months. Go wobble ur head.
Played 9 Won 3 drawn 2 lost 4.

That's after I've given my head a wobble. That's why I think we can't win the last 4 away.

Lost 4 away league games in the last 5 1/2 months, as i said.

TBH, am glad we went out of europa. More rest days for the lads and since the scums are out as well we can now set our sights on overtaking the bastards. It's not all gloom mates.

I dont know if many would agree, but EXCEPT Chelsea:

----Aguero-----------Balotelli-----

------------Dzeko-----------

With Aguero and Balo having a tad more defensive responsibility, and hopefully Kompany coming back.

Cause what I saw tonight is that Aguero is deadly on the right, Balotelli we know is good on the left (he played that a lot at Inter) and three of them are fucking nightmare to defend.

AGAINST EVERY MEDIOCRE TO BAD TEAM. Home or away. Just fucking do it.

DO. IT. MANCINI.

texas pete said:
80s Shorts said:
texas pete said:
You must have been at York away then 80's to be as condescending as to refer to other posters as 'kids'? With no idea of how old they are?

There are a lot of kids on here. No condescension, just an observation. Simple really.

Well spellchecked.

No, was always good at spelling kid.

I have just got in from the match, haven't got the time (nor the patience) to read 20 pages so if this has been covered I apologise.

Can someone explain to me what the booing was for as the players went in at half time? I thought we "never boo a player in a blue shirt"?

Yes the first half was not the best we have played this season but boy that second half was a revelation.

Thank you Manchester City, it wasn't to be this season so roll on the future. And ONWARDS AND UPWARDS WITH THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND IN ALL THE WORLD.

80s Shorts said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
80s Shorts said:
Lost 4 away league games in 5 months. Go wobble ur head.
Played 9 Won 3 drawn 2 lost 4.

That's after I've given my head a wobble. That's why I think we can't win the last 4 away.

Lost 4 away league games in the last 5 1/2 months, as i said.
I fail to see what your point is. A team challenging for the title should not be losing nearly half their away games over such a long period.

Positives are that we came back from being down to win a match in 90 mins, and showed balls to come back in the manner which we did. Negative is that first half was inexcusable, it was truly abysmal.

All the crap that has been talked about 'players not playing for the manager' and all that type of shit, I hope we can put that to bed after that 2nd half display.

Burtonblue said:
I hope Mancini makes the team sit through a video of the first 45 at Carrington tomorrow.
They really do need to see it, and spot the differences.

Timewasting by Lisbon was pathetic.

Up and down as always with City, glad it has ended on a win, even if it is a sour one. It should make the team more determined to see the league through to a successful conclusion.

Heads up and crack on. COME ON CITY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.