City vs. Sporting CP Post-Match Discussion Thread

Aguero, Balo, and Dzeko together up front turned in 3 goals in 30 minutes against a side that was defensive minded. This is how we need to play against all teams that park the bus. Dzeko had a good game and occupied the defenders allowing Balo and Aguero to exploit the flanks. It was exciting to watch as opposed to the tippy tappy bullshit we saw in the first half and against Swansea.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
80s Shorts said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Played 9 Won 3 drawn 2 lost 4.

That's after I've given my head a wobble. That's why I think we can't win the last 4 away.

Lost 4 away league games in the last 5 1/2 months, as i said.
I fail to see what your point is. A team challenging for the title should not be losing nearly half their away games over such a long period.

4 out of 12 wasnt half when i went to school.

I feel a bit reassured. If we play to our potential, the rags will be fucked.

Sporting rolling around late on was always going to happen. Bottom line is we PLAYED for 35mins in two games that's why we're out. In the first half a couple of players Savic and Pizzario managed to look crap in a very poor performance. We're paying the price for not getting another centre half and De Rosso.

Pam said:
I feel a bit reassured. If we play to our potential, the rags will be fucked.

I want you in the dressing room before games.

Didnt really mean it to sound like that.

what has happend to milner when he was playin his best football mancini dropped him and has never had a regular starting place since. During the run in we are going to need his energy and drive

80s Shorts said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
80s Shorts said:
Lost 4 away league games in the last 5 1/2 months, as i said.
I fail to see what your point is. A team challenging for the title should not be losing nearly half their away games over such a long period.

4 out of 12 wasnt half when i went to school.
We were discussing the last 9 games. I referred to that. Your poor attempt to try and act condescending has failed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.