City vs. Sporting CP Post-Match Discussion Thread

Paulmcfc2703 said:
80s Shorts said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
I fail to see what your point is. A team challenging for the title should not be losing nearly half their away games over such a long period.

4 out of 12 wasnt half when i went to school.
We were discussing the last 9 games. I referred to that. Your poor attempt to try and act condescending has failed.

He gets off on it kid.

Sporting fans online are serious cnuts, hope they get battered next round

(funniest comment was "Mr. muburak ur millions cant buy history...when u get bored come 2 sporting")

The three up front means Aguero can play the deeper silva role,he was going by players for fun on the edge of the box,maybe out of adversity we have found a winning solution to unlocking those 10 man defences we are up against each week.

Pam said:
I feel a bit reassured. If we play to our potential, the rags will be fucked.

I do too, slightly, but which City will show up for the last 10 games of the season? What the fuck went on in the first half?? Can anyone explain that? There was either no belief or lots of nerves - even Yaya and Silva were poor and Mario was close to messing it all up (but he's the one guy you want at the penalty spot)... I thought De Jong was brilliant when he came on, a true leader, I hope he plays more from now on. I hope we see more of City of the second half, but what happened in the first was worrying! Also we need Vinny back asap. My nerves are well and truly shot!

ryan1985 said:
We were shit tonight anyone who was happy leaving the ground tonight needs to give their head a wobble, that comeback is papering over the cracks! we have problems and needs sorting fast!
Agree totally, the effort and desire in the 1st half was a piss take. Knocked out of a cup again by a piss poor team. We played for a total of 30 mins out of 180 and deserved nothing, along with the no show at Swansea its not acceptable. Cant see why anybody beleives we can 8 or 9 games out of the last 10.

crashbangwollop said:
Pam said:
I feel a bit reassured. If we play to our potential, the rags will be fucked.

I do too, slightly, but which City will show up for the last 10 games of the season? What the fuck went on in the first half?? Can anyone explain that? There was either no belief or lots of nerves - even Yaya and Silva were poor and Mario was close to messing it all up (but he's the one guy you want at the penalty spot)... I thought De Jong was brilliant when he came on, a true leader, I hope he plays more from now on. I hope we see more of City of the second half, but what happened in the first was worrying! Also we need Vinny back asap. My nerves are well and truly shot!

We were playing against a team that knew we had to score 4 goals to win. I really don't think it's a brilliant measure of how well we're doing at anything to be honest. The fact we just got dumped out of the Europa League by another team we should be beating is probably the main measure of it. Going 3 goals down to the rags at home to embark on a plucky 'nearly' fightback to 3-2 isn't going to win us the league.

Really do need to play Dzeko/Balo/Aguero up top against lessers teams more though. Sometimes the thought of something is the key, even if the implementation isn't as fluid as us just playing two strikers. I remember reading an interview with some footballer who was talking about playing United when they had Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez. Said the thought of those three coming at you was pretty much enough to lose you the game before you'd started, because you never saw a way of stopping them. Or words to that effect. We need to be putting some fucking FEAR into other teams because we're better than they are.

Interested to see if Aguero can play the slightly deeper Silva-ee role though, because Silva has clearly been kidnapped and replaced by an imposter. I thought this was touted as one of his many qualities when we signed him? He could play for us a bit like Rooney does for the shite. Picking the ball up in the middle, turning, driving forward, moving it somewhere useful then running full bore to get on the end of it in the box.

Funny thing is that every rag fan in every corner of the world was wishing Joe's header into the net

The playing field is now level and it's still in our own hands

No excuses - just do it Win the PL and become heroes for ever

Come on City Fans

royle said:
The three up front means Aguero can play the deeper silva role,he was going by players for fun on the edge of the box,maybe out of adversity we have found a winning solution to unlocking those 10 man defences we are up against each week.

you're right but we just hope mancini and co have spotted it too and will utilise in the title games to come

Train said:
CELTICRORY said:
Kolarov's crosses are class

Questionable.

When he hits them first time on the run. At least we look like scoring.

Can anybody tell me why mancini keeps starting johnson? He`s so slow and never crosses, an impact sub last 20 mins when full back is knackered.

He started against utd and tonight, we were 3.0 down and 2.0 at halftime in both games. Then when he was taken off we had 2nd half comebacks almost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.