City Vs Spurs Pre Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bazzmand Show said:
Don't piss about Bobby put the foot down and attack them. We got to the top of the table by attacking and there is no need to change that. We beat them 5-1 at home last time we played ffs, they ain't exactly Madrid/Barca.

If you remember that 1-5 game we were under the cosh and spurs had a couple of chances till we scored on the 40th minute or so that opened the game up even more and we stuffed em

waspish said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Don't piss about Bobby put the foot down and attack them. We got to the top of the table by attacking and there is no need to change that. We beat them 5-1 at home last time we played ffs, they ain't exactly Madrid/Barca.

If you remember that 1-5 game we were under the cosh and spurs had a couple of chances till we scored on the 40th minute or so that opened the game up even more and we stuffed em

Dzeko scored in the 34th minute and for memory they didn't do a whole lot before that. My point is, don't mess around with a 1-0 win. I want to be 2-3 goals ahead of them before we sit back, they do not deserve that much respect.

Very nervous about this game now its all iv thought about all week. Imo if we get stuck right into them ala Liverpool (3:0) and keep the ball with patience and purpose we'll get a positive result. If we do get beat the saving grace is were 3 points clear and I'd love that to be doubled on Sunday. Without 2 of our powerhouses would send a message to the rest that we really are ready to win the league, cmon CITY

It's my birthday on Sunday so I hope I end up having a great day! City win ars win come on city!

Anyone have credible info on Micah??

Is he fit?<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:57 pm --<br /><br />
tilbz said:
It's my birthday on Sunday so I hope I end up having a great day! City win ars win come on city!
Happy birthday champ

Gallas and Sandro not fit, King decision before game as usual...Pavlychenko fit. All equally bad news.

Golden Balls said:
Anyone have credible info on Micah??

Is he fit?

The MEN say he is fit:

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1471462_manchester-city-v-tottenham-preview?rss=yes&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... um=twitter</a>

So no credible info yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.