City Vs Spurs Pre Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redknapper on sky earlier was asked if bobby started giving it the imaginary card would he sort him, redknapper said no ill set joe on him, (jordan) to the great applause from the arse lickers. The same joe that wouldn't go and have a word with the fans who were threatening the Bristol rovers players on the pitch when asked by ian holloway to do something for his players, in the Bristol derby one time, Jordan's reaction was to grin at holloway. Yea redknapp set joe on him you muppet.

after much thought, i hope Bob goes with somthing like this for the spuds match

Hart

Micah Savic Lescott Clichy
Barry
Milner Auguero Nasri Silva

Dzeko

1 x holding midfielder at home against a title rival, lets start fast as fuck and try and get an early lead then add too it, if we can get in at the break 2 up i think we can look then to introduce NDJ for either Silva/Nasri/Aguero, with the dippers round the corner

thoughts please ?

DempsM24 said:

Hart

Barry

Dzeko

1 x holding midfielder at home against a title rival, lets start fast as fuck and try and get an early lead then add too it, if we can get in at the break 2 up i think we can look then to introduce NDJ for either Silva/Nasri/Aguero, with the dippers round the corner

thoughts please ?

I think only having Barry would give Modric and Parker a much greater chance of being successful in the middle of the park. From my perspective I wouldn't mind this lineup in the least. You all are still a major threat to score, whether you play 1 holding player or 2.

LedleyKing said:
DempsM24 said:

Hart

Barry

Dzeko

thoughts please ?

I think only having Barry would give Modric and Parker a much greater chance of being successful in the middle of the park. From my perspective I wouldn't mind this lineup in the least. You all are still a major threat to score, whether you play 1 holding player or 2.

Milner would play a much more disciplined role in that team,it's as good(and good enough..) as we can muster imo.

tilbz said:
It's my birthday on Sunday so I hope I end up having a great day! City win ars win come on city!

my birthday sunday too.

we never have much luck on tho, lost to villa away last year. think the rags the year before. we are due one !

My Form this season, down the morn for another 3 points I hope

Man City 3 - 0 Liverpool - Etihad Stadium
Man City 1 - 0 Arsenal - Etihad Stadium
Man City 5 - 1 Norwich - Etihad Stadium
Man City 3 - 1 Newcastle - Etihad Stadium
Man Utd 1 - 6 Man City - Old Trafford
Man City 2 - 1 Villarreal - Etihad Stadium
Man City 4 - 1 Aston Villa - Etihad Stadium
Blackburn 0 - 4 Man City - Ewood Park
Man City 2 - 0 Everton - Etihad Stadium
Man City 3 - 0 Wigan - Etihad Stadium
Man City 4 - 0 Swansea - Etihad Stadium

‎33 Goals scored v 5 conceded!

Very wrong place for this I know, so I am sorry right at the get go.

If we win at Liverpool 1-0 ... what happens? Does the game go to pen. shots? I was telling a new fan (about 6 of them where I work now =), I recruit well, true passion helps) how the 2 leg and away goals system works but I did not have an answer for that question.

Think Redknapp might go for three centre backs and play ekotto and walker as attacking full backs to back up bale and lennon. Really hope they don't because we'll struggle big time to stop them down the wings. For us to win we'll have to be up in their faces to stop them getting their passing game and hope we can find an early goal to get the crowd going. My heart says 2-0 to us but my head says 1-2 spurs win.

For me I would play Zabba on the right side of midefield, in front of Micah, to quell the threat of Bale, something like:-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.