City Vs Swansea Post Match Discussion Thread

sincity said:
Aguero - 2 goals, 1 assist
Silva - 1 goal

Thank God I trusted my instincts and kept them on my fantasy team :D
Now wondering how to add Dzeko after his goal too, may have to remove Joe Hart lol

Amazing game.. 4-0, by the way City started would never have expected such a scoreline...
Top of the League from the first game, long may it stay that way!!

Actually . we are 2nd :(

thought yaya was immense and they just couldnt handle his strength and silva is pure silk. aj was very quiet tonight though

SebastianBlue said:
Before I go on, I am on cloud nine we have Kun, he will light it up with the players around him. (Given this was against a Swansea side by then setup to try to come back from 2-0 down.)

But am I the only one incredibly impressed with Dzeko? The lad was a workhorse, kept going when he had nothing the first 20 minutes, held up the ball, drew defenders when needed, and made an actually difficult finish look easy off of a save.

Keep Dzeko, Aguero, and Silva as the triumvirate for 75% of our matches.
Bloody well said. I thought Edin had a cracking game tonight. Led the line brilliantly, worked his bollocks off and snapped his goal with aplomb.

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!! Welcome to Manchester El Kun Kun Ageuroooooooo!!!!
What a jet he is, superb silva, damaging dzeko and the rest of the boys were GREAT tonight. Well worth the 5am wake up...

Aguero looks out of this world. Did you see Balo's face on the touchline? Best he bucks his ideas up, we looked to have a proper front line who are sharp and keen. Good luck to the Swans mind, they look like they could hold their own against the mid table sides. Tate is gash though, he backs off so much I thought he was going to end up in the stands.

Kun seems like an improved version of Tevez too me. Beter everything plus he is agood team player, has great vision and good passes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.