City Vs Tottenham Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
THFC6061 said:
hertsblue said:
Knowing our luck this season it will be the day Spurs actually manage shots on target as they have been having a lot of shots in most games 16-24 but not many on target. With our defence and weakened team at the moment cant see past a Spurs win unfortunatly

I won't post a chart, but you'll find that Spurs are way up there when it comes to having shots on target this season (4th or 5th best in the League, I believe).

Our problem has been in converting those shots on target into goals.
Counts for fook all

I hope we keep our home form and bounce back from Sunderland. Tottenham have obious problem with scoring goals this season, but have extremly tight defence, which promises interesting match as we have problem with defending, but not with scoring goals.

My prediction of the squad (in bracket substition in case of injury):

Panti - Zaba, Kompany (Demichelis), Nastasic (Lescott), Clichy, Navas, Fernandinho (Milner), Yaya, Nasri, Negredo, Aguero.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
We have to win. It's that simple. Anything less now is just not good enough.
its not important, we`re in the last 16 of the Champions league .

CU-BLUE-Buff said:
It's funny how you English perceive sports, in the US if your team is 2 games (6 points) out of first you are happy. We are at the quarter-pole of the season and we are down 6 points, we can win the championship. Kompany will likely only miss one more game and Joe will get back to form. The gooners are playing well but we have 2 games against them, we can win at home and draw on the road. This is the first season I've really been into BPL and City (thanks to the US NBC TV contract!) and many of you may well know that 6 points at this point is insurmountable, but I'm optimistic. Our road woes will straighten up and we will win the title. Plus we are through the champions league group stage, so be happy, we are CITY, the greatest team in all the land and the title is ours to lose!

Nope, sorry, didn't get a word of that. And the title isn't ours to lose - it's the Rags. Welcome anyhoo.

At home we're fine - a nervy game decided by typical Aguero skill late on, 1-0 City.

It wont be easy. Things could get complicated. Few moments of individual brilliance might decide the match.

salford blue 62 said:
just keep that useless wanker kolarov away from the team,i dont care if i have spelt his name wrong either
So you rate Clichy who is out of form-Kolorov has been better than Clichy and gets into attacking positions BUT he is slow in getting back. I know maybe you would prefer Les at left back ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.