City Vs Tottenham Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
totalfootball said:
we are not screwed if nasri is out. milner can play on the left with jesus navas on the right.

If we don't have Nasri or Silva we are going to be ridiculously average in trying to create something.

If we are going in with Milner and Navas as creativity then I don't see us getting a win!

If they're both out, and Jovetic (as is to be expected) isn't available either, then I think we will really struggle to create chances.

If we're missing creative players it could be well worth putting Rony in the squad, maybe to bring him on late in the game as an impact sub, after all we're supposed to be giving youth a chance this year and the boy has quality.

I thought everyone but Kompany was going to be fit once the break was over?

Hopefully silva is back he's needed more than anyone

aguero93:20 said:
If we're missing creative players it could be well worth putting Rony in the squad, maybe to bring him on late in the game as an impact sub, after all we're supposed to be giving youth a chance this year and the boy has quality.
I'd definetly agree, but I think he's still injured unfortunately. Unless he was being rested from the EDS game, but he hasn't played since getting injured

jollylescott said:
Stoned Rose said:
Anyone thinking 'we're at home it'll be sweet' are fucking deluded.

Spurs are a very tough nut to crack and this will be a tough game.

If we arent 'at it' they'll do us.
100% agree with this. They are going to be pumped for this game. We have to match their likely intensity plus add some more. The midfield battle will decide the game and without Merlin to weave his magic they will be hard to break down.

Of course Spurs will give us a game, they always do, after all we are their cup final.

The post in the opposition view by the Spurs fan about their illustrious history sums them right up. They have arrogance running through their veins to the point where fiction has become fact.

keneke1234 said:
Referee change: Howard Webb has been appointed referee for Man City v Spurs on Sunday 24 November #MCITOT
Better than the other lad, hope you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.