City vs Villa Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: City vs Villa( League Cup)Post match Discussion Thread

Fuck. We need a win.

cookster said:
hgblue said:
ayia napa blues said:
Everyone calling manchini need to look at the facts in the summer he stated we need to spend big again and highlighted key signings we needed none of which we got.

We bought the back up list and are paying for it now

Pretty much agree with this. Mancini wanted some top quality additions like Thiago Silva, Martinez, Hazard and Van Persie. Instead he got Nastasic, Maicon, Sinclair and Garcia. It always hurts to see City lose, but I'm glad we're out of this competition tbh, because we simply don't have the strength in depth to compete on all fronts, and our back up players simply aren't good enough. Christ knows what we'll do if Yaya or Kompany get injured. If these two stay fit then I could see us recovering from this slow start to win the League, but I don't fancy us in the Champs League until Mancini gets the quality signings he wants.

Rubbish we have the best squad in the league!

Tonights performance and result would suggest not.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Whats this thing I'm hearing about giving Petrov abuse?
It's bollocks, that's what it is. They advertised his leukemia charity at HT and the entire stadium was clapping.

I don't for one minute go along with the general consensus that we have the best squad in the league. We have the best starting 11 sure. We need to start playing them and quickly. I didn't think there was any great need in giving bobby a new contract when he had 12 months left, maybe this is why the complacency has crept in.

hgblue said:
cookster said:
hgblue said:
Pretty much agree with this. Mancini wanted some top quality additions like Thiago Silva, Martinez, Hazard and Van Persie. Instead he got Nastasic, Maicon, Sinclair and Garcia. It always hurts to see City lose, but I'm glad we're out of this competition tbh, because we simply don't have the strength in depth to compete on all fronts, and our back up players simply aren't good enough. Christ knows what we'll do if Yaya or Kompany get injured. If these two stay fit then I could see us recovering from this slow start to win the League, but I don't fancy us in the Champs League until Mancini gets the quality signings he wants.

Rubbish we have the best squad in the league!

Tonights performance and result would suggest not.

Tonights tactic's and attitude would suggest not.

Couple of points from tonight
1 we are not stronger following our summer signings
2 Kolo should never get near that first team again
3 Finally run out of patience with Mario
4 We can build the best academy in the world, but it's worth nothing without players coming through who are good enough to challenge for a first team place
5 God forbid we don't suffer a couple of defeats in the next couple of games or it could be bye bye champions league and about 10 points behind the premiership leader
6 Let's hope JOe doesn't get injured

YungJoshiiMcFc said:

Absolute bollocks. I was sat close to them and they all started clapping. Then chanting city fans were disrespectful, nobody had said anything so it was very odd. Amazing considering they were chanting about us being disrespectful then chanting about lesscott being in a crash and about tevez scars.

Joehannes said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
It's bollocks, that's what it is. They advertised his leukemia charity at HT and the entire stadium was clapping.

Bad rumours spread quicker that good ones. The world currently believes it. The club need to come out and say something in my opinion. They won't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.