City vs Villa Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: City vs Villa( League Cup)Post match Discussion Thread

cookster said:
hgblue said:
cookster said:
Rubbish we have the best squad in the league!

Tonights performance and result would suggest not.

Tonights tactic's and attitude would suggest not.

We may have the best starting 11 ( debatable after Chelsea signings ) but we definitely do not have the best squad in the league.

B\connellblue said:
I don't for one minute go along with the general consensus that we have the best squad in the league. We have the best starting 11 sure. We need to start playing them and quickly. I didn't think there was any great need in giving bobby a new contract when he had 12 months left, maybe this is why the complacency has crept in.

Oh dear. So this passionate manager of ours, has thought 'Fuck it, i'll get my new contract and put my feet up'

Do you forget where we are? Do you forget what we've won?

Coincidence or not, Barry always play shit against Villa.

I hate this idea that Kolarov, Milner etc are not good enough. They're better than some of the shit at the swamp but as a collective they still compete every week (apart from one when it should have been ten) and never really have a prolonged lull in form. All of our players are good enough to be used in rotation at this level. Milner could have replaced any man in the villa team ability wise but were just not performing as a team too often.

Do people not seein ibis vision to make us more versatile? Like he insists every player is too.

And don't tell me none of you people dreaming of 4231 were the same ones fantasising about having wingers last season!

Joehannes said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Whats this thing I'm hearing about giving Petrov abuse?
It's bollocks, that's what it is. They advertised his leukemia charity at HT and the entire stadium was clapping.

not at HT mate in the 19th minute

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.