City vs Villa Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: City vs Villa( League Cup)Post match Discussion Thread

ryan1985 said:
Why start Tevez on the bench on Sunday and give him two hours playing time tonight..?
Munich payback perhaps ;-)

Seriously though a stupid mistake, same with Balo, but but but, they should have won us the game with those two upfront and been taken off after 50 minutes.

Funny old game this football lark eh ?

What worries me more than losing tonight (and I seriously told the Villa fan at work I thought they'd win, and he thought I was taking the piss), is how much it tells us about Razak, and Suarez.

I haven't seen the game so its impossible to say having listened to the radio, but I don't recall hearing them mentioned much. I'd suggest it says they are miles off the first team, I don't know about Nastasic, he looked good against Real Madrid, but 4 conceded tonight doesn't bode well either.

PowderBlue said:
stan bowles said:
Let's hope it doesn't rain again during any of our remaining games as our players clearly don't like it.

dont worry - the tevez turtleneck jobbies will be coming out soon and all will be well.

Just checked the forecast for Saturday at Fulham...sunny spells and no rain. We'll be fine then.

Blooming eck mancini getting a right kicking by are supporters tonight.Lay off him why would he want to take it easy

Just watched the goals on SSN...they were all very preventable. Mancini very apologetic to the fans. I think he is as bemused as the rest of us as to the loss of form. Maybe he needs to get the hairdryer out for some of our more complacent players who have lost their edge.

tumblr_m7xudku8iJ1r91bgy.gif

this is bad, very bad and at etihad. the city rollercoaster continues

baildon blue said:
Blooming eck mancini getting a right kicking by are supporters tonight.Lay off him why would he want to take it easy

"Even you, Brutus?"

hgblue said:
Tonights performance and result would suggest not.
No it suggests that a number of out first teamers tonight couldn't be arsed with this game, now that needs a shake up, but the likes of Milner who had a good pre season and has been over looked since, may feel a bit "fuck it".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.