City vs Villa Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: City vs Villa( League Cup)Post match Discussion Thread

Keith Moon said:
with our nightmare CL group and a PL title to defend we really don't need this cup , so great work boys for crashing up early and genius tactics from Bobby!

Any link for the goals?

Just shown on SSN, Balo took his well and Kolarov's free kick was decent, but defending was very poor for three of Villa's goals and Pantilimon looked at fault for there third with a very soft parry from a shot.

paphos-mcfc said:
B\connellblue said:
I don't for one minute go along with the general consensus that we have the best squad in the league. We have the best starting 11 sure. We need to start playing them and quickly. I didn't think there was any great need in giving bobby a new contract when he had 12 months left, maybe this is why the complacency has crept in.

Oh dear. So this passionate manager of ours, has thought 'Fuck it, i'll get my new contract and put my feet up'

Do you forget where we are? Do you forget what we've won?

No I've seen 40 frustrating years the league cup win in 76 the exception. Last season was the greatest roller coaster anyone could ever wish to endure. Mancini constantly fucking about with the team and publicly humiliating some of our senior players just isn't cutting it with me I'm afraid. we've come too far to let it start to unravel now.

Not good enough. End of.

With the quality of players out there and the time they have had to adapt bar Nastasic to play with each other and a variety of different systems it was embarrassing to lose that game.

Sooner we go back to some sort of normality in terms of selection and tactics the better.

we dont have the best squad in the league and dare i say if things continue we will fall well short of chelsea united and arsenal and based on that we will be scraping for 4th spot, the summer signings were good players not world class and thats the difference maybe we should have kept nige and aj untill the right players became available

Not winning can be as habitual as winning and that is the main concern going into Saturdays game against Fulham.

The have two clean sheets and shipped in 8 goals so far at home and if we are not on our mettle and play at our best and start to defend properly for 90 minutes we will fall further down the table.

Clean sheets are essential now.

Just got back and in absolutely mystified,the defending was laughable to be honest i'm shocked how at how bad it was tonight .
3 at the back ain't working that's for sure .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.