City vs Villa Post Match Discussion Thread

dctid said:
LoveCity said:
Simply awful, a disgraceful performance that spat in the face of the 28,000 who bothered to turn up. A few positives like Milner and Sinclair but some shocking performances including Pantilimon, Razak, and Kolo. A night to forget.

"Is this a library?" sang the Villa fans, even the most vocal fans had little to sing about tonight. Worst performance since Forest, something fundamentally seems off at the moment... no team spirit whatsoever.

Mancini and nobody else tionight cost us that game as he has been costing us points all season

Yes. He should have won every match 4-0. Disgrace. Sack him.

LoveCity said:
Simply awful, a disgraceful performance that spat in the face of the 28,000 who bothered to turn up. A few positives like Milner and Sinclair but some shocking performances including Pantilimon, Razak, and Kolo. A night to forget.

"Is this a library?" sang the Villa fans, even the most vocal fans had little to sing about tonight. Worst performance since Forest, something fundamentally seems off at the moment... no team spirit whatsoever.

I`m fooking gobsmacked !! By far the worst player by a country mile.

Aguero, Silva, Nasri, and Tevez haven't been able to play together all season. That was the attacking formula that finally stabilized us at the end of last season, and we're missing that continuity. They are four players who all play similar styles and understand each other and I just think we click better. And once we click, the players tend to play with more energy and confidence, and our high pressure game then comes into play.

Defending has to be done as a team, and with those 4 it can be done aggressively, high up the pitch, which then leaves less pressure on the defenders and mids behind them.

I just feel like he is trying to combine styles and it doesn't work. If you want to use Dzeko then make sure you are fielding a team that is solid and organized, and will use its wingers as just that. Or play like we did last year with high pressuring, quick, skilled players.

We have the options for both, but Mancini needs to be committing to one or the other each game. Everyone on the field needs to understand their role and fit properly into the whole.

baildon blue said:
This is what makes me laugh some people on this forum havent seen enough city disappointment so 4 those who are crying over this defeat get over it ive seen worse days
Lol so has everyone else. When we were relegated in 2001 were you not fussed because 2 years before we were shit?

Why the fuck did we buy Rodwell and Sinclair, what stupid ridiculous transfers for a team trying to rule the world. Glad were out of this silly cup but im worried, Mancini seems to be losing the plot, or he's tired, broken biscuit interview.

Balotelli was our only good player, Tevez was OK, the rest were awful, most notably Barry who looked hopelessly out of form/fitness.

Anyone having a go at the manager over the transfers this summer need to get a grip. If Mancini had had his way we'd have signed Hazard and De Rossi and you can bet he wanted RVP in for Dzeko as well as Thiago Silva in for Lescott. The money wasn't "right" for those players so we had to do with cheaper options. Anyone saying it was a mistake selling De Jong clearly aren't looking at the whole situation, which was, De Jong was offered a new and improved contract by City and he turned it down and wanted more money, too much more money for City's liking so it was either make a small return on him this summer or he goes for free next summer. The whole Johnson debate is just a case of we're playing poorly so Johnson somehow becomes a good player because we got rid. He was average and we made good money on him.

Some fans need to get a grip.

And Mancini needs to play 4 at the back.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
baildon blue said:
This is what makes me laugh some people on this forum havent seen enough city disappointment so 4 those who are crying over this defeat get over it ive seen worse days
Lol so has everyone else. When we were relegated in 2001 were you not fussed because 2 years before we were shit?
Blooming eck ive seen city relegated 5 times so ive seen disappointment

Ragnarok said:
dctid said:
LoveCity said:

Mancini and nobody else tionight cost us that game as he has been costing us points all season

Yes. He should have won every match 4-0. Disgrace. Sack him.

Yeah, that's a good point actually. What's happened to that Mancini Out thread of yours?

oakiecokie said:
LoveCity said:

I`m fooking gobsmacked !! By far the worst player by a country mile.

Beat me to it. He was utterly atrocious. I too am gobsmacked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.