City vs Villa Post Match Discussion Thread

Bluebee2 said:
It was like playing with 9 men with Kolo and Razak on the pitch.
Kolo and Suarez were useless. Razak I thought was quite effective at times. Certainly got stuck in and showed some good touches. At times he took an extra touch and got caught in possession, or he wasted possession, but he needs experience

He was let down by the more senior players.

baildon blue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
baildon blue said:
This is what makes me laugh some people on this forum havent seen enough city disappointment so 4 those who are crying over this defeat get over it ive seen worse days
Lol so has everyone else. When we were relegated in 2001 were you not fussed because 2 years before we were shit?
Blooming eck ive seen city relegated 5 times so ive seen disappointment
My point is what has happened is in the past. We are playing shit now so its obvious people are going to want it sorted.

Not arsed about the League Cup to be honest, but what this represented was an opportunity to get back to winning ways and that would have been very useful for team morale. Instead the opposite has happened.

Ragnarok said:
dctid said:
LoveCity said:
Simply awful, a disgraceful performance that spat in the face of the 28,000 who bothered to turn up. A few positives like Milner and Sinclair but some shocking performances including Pantilimon, Razak, and Kolo. A night to forget.

"Is this a library?" sang the Villa fans, even the most vocal fans had little to sing about tonight. Worst performance since Forest, something fundamentally seems off at the moment... no team spirit whatsoever.

Mancini and nobody else tionight cost us that game as he has been costing us points all season

Yes. He should have won every match 4-0. Disgrace. Sack him.

Not about winning every game but everthing about making a team selection that fits with the players we have

MCFC BOB said:
Hart, Richards, Maicon, Zabaleta, Kompany, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Silva, Nasri, Javi Garcia and Aguero were all missing tonight. We were poor, but with those names missing could you really expect anything more?

Calm down.
Yes. I expected a win against a Villa team who although have won this season are shit.

Telling me Tevez, Dzeko, Sinclair, Milner, Barry, Lescott and Balotelli aren't good enough to beat a team which is built with quite a few players from the youth team from what I can see.

Tonight was embarrassing.

I am going to move on and hope they can work solely on it this week and please perform anywhere near how we played last season.

MCFC BOB said:
Hart, Richards, Maicon, Zabaleta, Kompany, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Silva, Rodwell, Nasri, Javi Garcia and Aguero were all missing tonight. We were poor, but with those names missing could you really expect anything more?

Calm down.
Agreed good point

I've not read the whole thread, too tired and still trying to get dry but the highlight for me tonight was Mancini's spat with Lambert!! It looked as if Lambert called Platt over to either calm Mancini down or translate what he was saying. Even the fourth official was laughing at one stage.

Please don't get me started on the match itself!! You may remember that I am the glass half full person who was soooo positive all last season, well there was not a positive I could see tonight.

MCFC BOB said:
Hart, Richards, Maicon, Zabaleta, Kompany, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Silva, Nasri, Javi Garcia and Aguero were all missing tonight. We were poor, but with those names missing could you really expect anything more?

Calm down.
So when you saw the squad which included Tevez, Dzeko, Barry, Milner, Lescott, Nastasic, Balotelli, Kolarov and Sinclair you though 'fuck me we are going to get hammered by Villa even though they have left Bent on the bench'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.