City Vs Wigan Official Post Match Discussion Thread

brian the blue said:
Another great display, it should have been about 10-0 though.

Silva, Aguero, Clichy, Yaya, Kompany and Nasri (when he came on) were great.

Only poor players today were Tevez and Johnson. Can't understand why Johnson gets a game to be fair, he contributes nothing.

They need games, and then you will see the best of them. And by the way, how many chances did Tevez creates in the first half ?

Richards

Another good game from him god knows how he missed that sitter,
almost harder to miss than score, his runs behind the
Wigan defence were excellent he gets back in to position a
lot quicker now a days he gos from strength to strength.

We are splitting hairs here lads, we played awesome, bit of luck left us but we won't win every match 6-0 we have good composure infront of goal so its just one of them days, im sure we will start finishing a lot more of these amazing plays as we play together more.

It's frigtning tbh.

Peteri said:
lmjones1uk said:
Peteri said:
Well I beg you a fucking Tyrannosaurus Rex pardon, your fucking Excellency. I for one agree, Johnson is fucking shite.

Another city fan with about 20 posts calling city players shite, plastic?

City players = Plural
City player = Singular

Learn English you arrogant ****.

If you think you have the right to talk to people on here anyway you want because you have more posts, you are in for a surprise.

Haha classic, can't cash in the cheques so diverts attention elsewhere

By the way Silva gave the ball away 9 times and AJ gave it away 7 times, Silva had 4 shots and AJ had 6

Aguero, Silva, nothing more needs to be said.

Kompany and Richards were monsters again with great distribution, especially Richards when he gets past the opposition full-back.

Clichy will be a key player to City, I feel. Probably one of the fittest players in the league, he has to occupy pretty much an entire flank when Spanish cuts inside. He was caught out a few times positionally but nothing came of it. A good performance though and will only get better. Absolutely crucial to our success.

Tevez, though he missed the penalty, should be pleased with his performance considering the time he's spent out.

Hart 6

Clichy 7.5
Kompany 8.5
Lescott 7
Richards 8

Yaya 7.5
Milner 7.5
Dave 9
Johnson 7

Tevez 7
Aguro 9

lmjones1uk said:
CTID Chris said:
lmjones1uk said:
He didn't give the ball away anymore than Yaya or Silva, his movement was good hence 2x
goal scoring opportunities - you're exaggerating and it's a bit sad that you need a scapegoat

even though we won

No, he gave the ball away a hell of a lot. Bad passes, dwelling on the ball and getting tackled... Now imagine him doing that against a team that can punish us.

When AJ comes anywhere close to adding as much to the team in 90 minutes as Silva or Yaya do in any 2 minutes of a game, maybe I'll give him a break every so often.

Down load the opta perm stat app and look at his contribution then come back and back this bull shit up

You're a typical bullshitter

No bullshit, sorry. Johnson gave the ball away too much, poor movement, poor decision making, poor finishing, poor passing. It's not his fault we have better players than him - I'm not sure why you're so defensive.

nashark said:
Aguero, Silva, nothing more needs to be said.

Kompany and Richards were monsters again with great distribution, especially Richards when he gets past the opposition full-back.

Clichy will be a key player to City, I feel. Probably one of the fittest players in the league, he has to occupy pretty much an entire flank when Spanish cuts inside. He was caught out a few times positionally but nothing came of it. A good performance though and will only get better. Absolutely crucial to our success.

Tevez, though he missed the penalty, should be pleased with his performance considering the time he's spent out.

Hart 6

Clichy 7.5
Kompany 8.5
Lescott 7
Richards 8

Yaya 7.5
Milner 7.5
Dave 9
Johnson 7

Tevez 7
Aguro 9

Nasri (Sub) 7.5

top game could of got more goals, e.g from the chances AJ had, tevez pen etc

thought he(aj) and lescott were below their standards today but other than that roll on wednesday

oh and tevez needs couple more games under his belt

love aguero so much met him briefly before the game :)

silva...my god say no more!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.