City Vs Wigan Official Post Match Discussion Thread

Silva's mazy run for the hat-trick goal was simply jaw-dropping.
He held off two big uns, kept control of the ball and then teed it up on a plate for Aguero.

Now he is fully up to speed with the Premier League and Bob has pushed him further forward, we are seeing the complete player.

Sensational mi amigo.

CTID Chris said:
lmjones1uk said:
CTID Chris said:
No, he gave the ball away a hell of a lot. Bad passes, dwelling on the ball and getting tackled... Now imagine him doing that against a team that can punish us.

When AJ comes anywhere close to adding as much to the team in 90 minutes as Silva or Yaya do in any 2 minutes of a game, maybe I'll give him a break every so often.

Down load the opta perm stat app and look at his contribution then come back and back this bull shit up

You're a typical bullshitter

No bullshit, sorry. Johnson gave the ball away too much, poor movement, poor decision making, poor finishing, poor passing. It's not his fault we have better players than him - I'm not sure why you're so defensive.

It's because you are giving AJ a hard time when it's out of order and ill conceived, look at the stats and come back and tell me that he didn't have a positive contribution.

He gave the ball away less than silva and he had more shots, also he didn't give the ball away in dangerous area's like yaya did.

I'm not posting stats before you ask as I'm on my iPad.

TCIB said:
Ducado said:
Mod Note

Can some of you put away your handbags please! People don't want to read other posters arguing with each other

For great justice of the God's

The sword of Ducado is greater than the sword of Damocles! ;)

lmjones1uk said:
CTID Chris said:
lmjones1uk said:
Down load the opta perm stat app and look at his contribution then come back and back this bull shit up

You're a typical bullshitter

No bullshit, sorry. Johnson gave the ball away too much, poor movement, poor decision making, poor finishing, poor passing. It's not his fault we have better players than him - I'm not sure why you're so defensive.

It's because you are giving AJ a hard time when it's out of order and ill conceived, look at the stats and come back and tell me that he didn't have a positive contribution.

He gave the ball away less than silva and he had more shots, also he didn't give the ball away in dangerous area's like yaya did.

I'm not posting stats before you ask as I'm on my iPad.

I agree with this. Johnson wasn't one of our better players but no chance on earth did he have a bad game.

img]

Peteri said:
lmjones1uk said:
Peteri said:
Well I beg you a fucking Tyrannosaurus Rex pardon, your fucking Excellency. I for one agree, Johnson is fucking shite.

Another city fan with about 20 posts calling city players shite, plastic?

City players = Plural
City player = Singular

Learn English you arrogant ****.

If you think you have the right to talk to people on here anyway you want because you have more posts, you are in for a surprise.

SURPRISE!

Great entertainment yet again.

Had Carlos scored the penalty we would have had 5 or 6 in the first half alone, god knows why he takes them as I've hardly ever seen him take a decent one yet.

Thought Clichy had another cracker, hopefully this time we have a left back we can rely on.

Merlin and Serg awesome.

Hart 6

Richards 7
Kompany 8
Lescott 7
Clichy 8

Milner 6
Yaya 7
Silva- 9

Johnson- 6
Aguero- 9
Tevez- 6

Subs- Nasri 7, Mario 6, Razak 6

Missed this game because I was obviously watching Bayern play. Did Dzeko not start?

Waiting on highlights, you guys should check out the 7-0 demolition Bayern did today without Robben. One of our best attacking displays in the last 2 years.

If this continues like it is, the Man City vs Bayern game would be so mouth-watering because it does not seem like either team is ready to give up their form any time soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.