City's budget

Mate Spurs have won jack shit for 13 years.

They are literally the joke of football. Its not arrogant at all to dismiss them.

Even one of their sponsors laughed at them

And no, they havent got better training ground than us.
Spurs are a mid table side take Kane and Son away they are a lower mid table side.As i said earlier no elite players will be signing for Spurs

Spurs are a mid table side take Kane and Son away they are a lower mid table side.As i said earlier no elite players will be signing for Spurs
Yep when Kane leaves Son will soon follow. Mid table and no cash except to pay the creditors

No way spurs are touching top 4 in next 2 years at least mate..especially if they lose kane (very likely) they can forget it all together. United liverpool chelsea are quite stronger than Spurs, and we are different league compared to spurs..
Think what Worsely Web is saying is that Spurs are a big club and he’s right. Just so happens they are underachieving but nevertheless they will be an attractive club to many

There's something niggling me that says we will not strengthen anywhere near with the quality of player we need and yet again loose ground on our rivals due to us playing the game of having deep pockets with short arms...

Think what Worsely Web is saying is that Spurs are a big club and he’s right. Just so happens they are underachieving but nevertheless they will be an attractive club to many
How many more years will it take them to stop being a big club? In the past Huddersfield Town, Middlesbrough and Sunderland were, excuse the phrase, massive clubs. Tottenham haven't won the title for 60 (SIXTY) years.

How many more years will it take them to stop being a big club? In the past Huddersfield Town, Middlesbrough and Sunderland were, excuse the phrase, massive clubs. Tottenham haven't won the title for 60 (SIXTY) years.
Still living off Ossie Ardiles and Klinsman cup success - CL final loss and new stadium will give them another few years as a 'big club' I suppose. One bad manager and a couple of poor buys / sales away from being another Villa imho.

There's something niggling me that says we will not strengthen anywhere near with the quality of player we need and yet again loose ground on our rivals due to us playing the game of having deep pockets with short arms...
Something niggling me says some good/very good business has been done already, to be confirmed when the signing photos appear on the club official site. To be fair to those who control the budget, we won PL & Carabao Cup, reached semi-final F.A. Cup & final of CL with a team in transition and mainly without a player of Aguero's calibre. The arms may be short but they are highly effective.

Spurs are the club today we were in the 80s.

Great history, big city club, the proverbial sleeping giant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.