Clapham alkali attack

So you’re answer then is that if somebody comes into the country and fails twice in their asylum application, and is placed on the sex offenders list in the meantime, you should just leave them be and let them stay in the country and give them a load of benefits as well for good measure.

That’s pretty much what I would have expected from you to be honest, but thanks for confirming.

You've made a series of assumptions without evidence.

Why draw the line at failed asylum seekers or immigrants? Why can't we lock up all potential offenders?

The UK is the only country in northern Europe that indefinitely detains failed asylum seekers. It doesn't mark you out as Wolfie Smith to think the sledgehammer approach to prevent crime is probably the wrong one.

Why draw the line at failed asylum seekers or immigrants? Why can't we lock up all potential offenders?

The UK is the only country in northern Europe that indefinitely detains failed asylum seekers. It doesn't mark you out as Wolfie Smith to think the sledgehammer approach to prevent crime is probably the wrong one.
Can you please provide some evidence of the failed asylum seekers who are indefinitely detained in the UK please? I’m genuinely interested in what you have stated, thanks.

I’ve simply outlined the argument you’ve put forward.

It’s important to note however that I’m not talking about all potential offenders, just failed asylum seekers who commit sexual offences, so you shouldn’t try to derail things on that front with ridiculous suggestions.

I don’t think that deporting this particular demographic where possible or holding them in custody represents a sledgehammer approach to preventing crime, as they’ve already committed a crime, which is why they’re on the sex offender list.

I’ve simply outlined the argument you’ve put forward.

It’s important to note however that I’m not talking about all potential offenders, just failed asylum seekers who commit sexual offences, so you shouldn’t try to derail things on that front with ridiculous suggestions.

I don’t think that deporting this particular demographic where possible or holding them in custody represents a sledgehammer approach to preventing crime, as they’ve already committed a crime, which is why they’re on the sex offender list.

It is because it's an offence that at the time of his trial didn't warrant imprisonment.

If he presented such a risk that he couldn't be left to wander the streets, he ought to have been imprisoned. And likewise so should all gropers and flashers.

But why stop at sex offenders? Any potential offender should be imprisoned....

It is because it's an offence that at the time of his trial didn't warrant imprisonment.

If he presented such a risk that he couldn't be left to wander the streets, he ought to have been imprisoned. And likewise so should all gropers and flashers.

But why stop at sex offenders? Any potential offender should

But why stop at sex offenders? Any potential offender should be imprisoned....
Sex offenders should all be in jail for life.
Don't like don't fucking do it.

I thought the clear inference was that they’d met at the same mosque and he was potentially a stalker.

He’s 100% being harboured now by a mosque and most likely has been/is being treated by members of said mosque with medical training.

What a stain on our society that is. The catalyst of the majority of social issues in this country, of which is now beyond repair. The result of weak politics and policing over the last 50 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.