Clapham alkali attack

This country should have a policy of 1 strike and you sent back within hours of being arrested to the place they were born. No court case this country is becoming a cesspit and our families need protecting.

I am hoping i didn't hear this correctly but i heard he was denied asylum twice before finally succeding on his 3rd attempt after converting to Christianity.

Seriously WTF!!!!!!!!!!

It's 2024, If the decision to be allowed into the country boils down to which Magic Man in the sky you believe in then the might as well pack up now.

I am hoping i didn't hear this correctly but i heard he was denied asylum twice before finally succeding on his 3rd attempt after converting to Christianity.

Seriously WTF!!!!!!!!!!

It's 2024, If the decision to be allowed into the country boils down to which Magic Man in the sky you believe in then the might as well pack up now.
It's just a big scam some immigration lawyer milking the system will have told him to try and our dish water legal system fell for it. This cunts already cost the tax payer countless thousands now unless the **** tops himself it will run to millions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.