Clapham alkali attack

All credit to those passers by who stepped in and tried to help that poor lady and her daughter and suffered injuries. And also to the police officers who did the same. As for the assailant, I hope those "significant" injuries he's said to have suffered are fatal. But not too quickly.
I'd rather the **** survives and gets the shit kicked out of him everyday in prison.

I am hoping i didn't hear this correctly but i heard he was denied asylum twice before finally succeding on his 3rd attempt after converting to Christianity.

Seriously WTF!!!!!!!!!!

It's 2024, If the decision to be allowed into the country boils down to which Magic Man in the sky you believe in then the might as well pack up now.
Fucking bonkers mate.

As I said, we have to change it and if that act prevents us locking the cunts up indefinitely or deporting them it's an abomination that needs changing.

In the real world eye rolling is racist.
If someone deliberately takes a human life, then that persons human rights should be waived.
After all, the human rights of the dead person didn't seem to matter to the murderer(s).

I am hoping i didn't hear this correctly but i heard he was denied asylum twice before finally succeding on his 3rd attempt after converting to Christianity.

Seriously WTF!!!!!!!!!!

It's 2024, If the decision to be allowed into the country boils down to which Magic Man in the sky you believe in then the might as well pack up now.
Jesus loves you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.