Clapham alkali attack

The anger around such a heinous crime is fully understandable, but these threads always descend into arguments about the death penalty. There’s a separate thread for that, and realistically it’s not going to be re-introduced anyway, so let’s keep the thread on topic please.

I thought the clear inference was that they’d met at the same mosque and he was potentially a stalker.

He’s 100% being harboured now by a mosque and most likely has been/is being treated by members of said mosque with medical training.

A 100 is a lot of percent.

Has there been many cases where wanted criminals have been found to be protected and hidden in mosques?

I can’t recall off the top of my head hearing of it before. Although I do have a very poor memory.

A 100 is a lot of percent.

Has there been many cases where wanted criminals have been found to be protected and hidden in mosques?

I can’t recall off the top of my head hearing of it before. Although I do have a very poor memory.

Do you live in a very big house in the country?

I thought the clear inference was that they’d met at the same mosque and he was potentially a stalker.

He’s 100% being harboured now by a mosque and most likely has been/is being treated by members of said mosque with medical training.
Ah ok. Maybe you could inform intelligence services about the mosque he's 100% being harboured in? Maybe then the authorities could apprehend him?

Or maybe, in the real world, your post was a baseless crock of shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.