Classic Rock (Phil Collins lives, run for the hills)

Journey due to release their first album in eleven years titled “Freedom”. New single called “You got the best of me”
Alter Bridge touring again in December.

Just back from holiday where found that Journey were playing a gig with a symphony orchestra in Vegas on one of the nights we were staying there so popped along to see them. Somewhat inveitably there were quite a few ballads but a good gig with a high temp ending.

The sound in the venue at Resorts World was perhaps the best I have ever heard; Neil Schon even commented on it.

Just back from holiday where found that Journey were playing a gig with a symphony orchestra in Vegas on one of the nights we were staying there so popped along to see them. Somewhat inveitably there were quite a few ballads but a good gig with a high temp ending.

The sound in the venue at Resorts World was perhaps the best I have ever heard; Neil Schon even commented on it.
I’ve tried but I just can”t take to Arnel, either live nor on the new album, though the production does him no favours on that it’s awful. For me he just lacks personality and energy. Like he’s in a cupboard.
I see why they got him but for me the braver choice would have been to stick with Jeff Scott Soto. I also think if they wanted somebody sounding more like Perry , thry obviously did, their best choice is sat behind the drums, Deen Castanova.

Saw Damien with Threshold, great voice and stage presence.
Never seen him live have loads of albums with him onThreshold 3 different times I think, Headspcace,Lalu, plus Ayreon Star one albums. As I say on the new Arena one ,great voice never seems to hang around too long though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.