Classic Rock (Phil Collins lives, run for the hills)

Never saw them with Augeri, but the recorded stuff sounded great.
In other news just got a message Cheap Trick cancelled, after 2 years of postponement. Disappointing but think I’m jinxed nearly 40 years of missing seeing them for a lot of reasons, so they stay on my to do list.

Yup, had heard a whisper it was being cancelled from a guy know in US. No reason given, but a lot saying given Petersson's major heart surgery a year ago, and their ages, that the Covid surge here and there is why. However, the Japanese dates for November are still active ... so?

Newcastle was sold out, and others near to it, so sales not a reason ... a shame, but hey ho. Hopefully they will,as said in official statement, will get here in 2023.

What an utterly brilliant rendition. I love a bit of Don Henley, but dedicating this version live in Melbourne to Rupert Murdoch was a nice touch. The 3 solos towards the end are all first class too.

Reactions: OB1
Ian Gillan. 77th Birthday.
His greatest vocal? Here you go.
I actually prefer the studio version as Blackmore’s solo on that is sublime, but as live tv appearances go, this is a hoot.
The audience reaction …

Never saw him with DP but did fronting his own band. Got his autograph somewhere :-)

Journey due to release their first album in eleven years titled “Freedom”. New single called “You got the best of me”
Alter Bridge touring again in December.
I remember first hearing Alterbridge when their first single was released and bern hooked ever since. Seen them live a few times and they never disappoint. Blackbird is in my all time top 10 songs for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.