Classic Rock (Phil Collins lives, run for the hills)

No !!
I personally think it's shit shitty and even more shit that Steve Howe can denude and sully the name "Yes" with this tribute band of his.
I've gone right off him. he should've called this band of his something else, like "No"
I refuse to listen to his crap, I watched a vid on YT when Alan White was still alive but it sounded like embarrassing Yes music, I've heard tribute bands on YT play much better.
I listened to the whole album on YouTube today.
First time I’ve never auto bought a Yes album and doubt I’ll ever buy it.
To be polite it’s not very good:-)

So anyway mate @OB1 how was it last night?
Just seen on his account he’s put up 3 reviews - two giving it 5/5, the other 4/5.

So anyway mate @OB1 how was it last night?
Just seen on his account he’s put up 3 reviews - two giving it 5/5, the other 4/5.

Couldn't read the 5/5 reviews due to paywall. Read the Guardian 4/5 and it's a fair review.

They played for 2.5 hours. Good band, of course, well drilled (ho, ho). Good helping of classic Floyd.

Very political but also toughngly personal at times, especially when he spoke, at length to the audience - never seen anything quite like that.

Well worth going.

Tis gig season so another one last night, my 20th and last ever Kiss gig (@ the NEC). Felt a tad emotional during the last number.

The show was suitably spectacular and the set list well chosen, as always.

Tis gig season so another one last night, my 20th and last ever Kiss gig (@ the NEC). Felt a tad emotional during the last number.

The show was suitably spectacular and the set list well chosen, as always.
I honestly think that band will go on touring forever! Gene and Paul will franchise the fck out of the band (brand) in make-up when they can’t go on anymore.

Honestly- Download on the same weekend as the CL Final.
Not a festival fan but would have loved to have seen Evanescence and Within Temptation again on Friday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.