Classic Rock (Phil Collins lives, run for the hills)

That sounds very promising, as I love his impact on Yes.

I've only played the album once so far as I bought a load of cds at once thanks to a generous gift voucher I got from work last Xmas but was very impressed on first run through. Think it might get its second outing when I drive up for the Liverpool game.

I revisited “Paradox Hotel” by the Flower Kings the other day.
The good tracks are very good but they don’t half pad out double albums with some dross.

I revisited “Paradox Hotel” by the Flower Kings the other day.
The good tracks are very good but they don’t half pad out double albums with some dross.
Yes, they do some very good stuff but all their albums are way too long. I have 2 albums and that's enough.
Was listening to the Pattern seeking aimals new album Spooky action at a distance last night. Vey good , they are an off shoot of Spocks Beard, so quite similar especially with Ted Leonard vocals to latter SB. Enjoyed it all the same.

my birthday as of today 8th of december. i am 44
tomorrow a big party at kadıkoy ( asian isde of istanbul)
but lets start singing with this song. etc . etc etc.....

i an 44 as of today... i wanna give you this song
y mancuian bros and sis.. (by the way this guy came to istanbul last month.. and i didnt hear that... anyway i can care less)
but this is an oldie but goldie... (fuck 44.... i ll be here at 104 :))) i promise.... )

OK MY BİRTHDAY
THE BEST ROCK GUY OF TURKEY IN MY TIMES
CALLED ''TEOMAN''
HIS SONG

ABOUT ''THE RAIN''
LISTEN
GREAT SONG

HE IS A GREAT GUY

Just been announced - Francis Dunnery It Bites new album in January titled “ Return to Natural”
Also new Moon Safari out today and rumours of another Frost album next year.
Great news in the PJ house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.