Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't believe there were fans sarcastically cheering him.

He was brought in for his passing to create attacking chances for us immediately from the back and that's what he did plenty of times.

Bravo has been beaten by the first shot on goal in 13 of his 25 appearances for City. [Mail]

It truly is bizarre, I've a few Barca supporting mates and they ask me what the fuck have we done to Bravo, that's not the keeper they knew.

It truly is bizarre, I've a few Barca supporting mates and they ask me what the fuck have we done to Bravo, that's not the keeper they knew.
I was thinking about this morning,he was fine until he was sent off and since then he doesn't really come out much but stays at home and gets his angles wrong,he needs to relax and play his natural game,the crowd really need to get off his back

I thought the City fans who jeered Bravo every time he pulled off a save last night were a disgrace. The BBC latched on to it and used it to beat us up again. Claudio has obviously been demoted to number 2 and is trying to play his way back to form. If you cannot encourage your own team give up, stay at home and watch the Tele.

I thought the City fans who jeered Bravo every time he pulled off a save last night were a disgrace. The BBC latched on to it and used it to beat us up again. Claudio has obviously been demoted to number 2 and is trying to play his way back to form. If you cannot encourage your own team give up, stay at home and watch the Tele.

+1. His distribution last night was first class and whilst he should have done better with the first he was yet again left exposed. He also made a couple of good saves in the original game. Everyone who raves about Merlin should remember how bobbins he was in the first few months he joined or even this season how Sane has only just settled.

The sarcastic cheers are embarrassing and really pissed me off last night, all I could think was what Pep will be thinking of our fans
I'd take an spread out in evening news apologising on behalf of all City fans who aren't fucking bellends and tell him he has our full support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.