Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've watched both keepers you'll know that the difference with football at their feet is like night and day. If you knew how Pep works you'd know the importance placed on not just being comfortable but being able to play pinpoint passes under pressure.

Not one single poster has said Bravo doesn't make mistakes - not one.
If think Bravo will make no difference whatsoever, which you have stated, then you're so far off the mark I don't know if you'll ever be convinced.
If you're gonna post up errors then I think you'll find some of Hart without much effort. He's a top keeper, he's been immense at times for us and deserves to go with all our best wishes, but there's no comparison between the two when it comes down to what our manager is after.

You can't converse with stupid. I don't know why this argument is still ticking over, ignore him and move on.

Yes.i know what playing out from back means. Sure all keeper do mistakes. It hurts when they do. So pep obv dont believe that joe has any chance of getting better on playing out from back hence bringing in bravo.

But dont say bravo dont make mistakes. Last year he did few mistakes but what about this from 2014. Still remeber it.

That's clearly doctored by the pro rag media up to their usual chicanery to cause mutiny amongst us.

It's very simple. You have to be able to play like this in Pep's system:

If you can't, you are out. Harsh, but that's how it is. Joe Hart is a good shot stopper and in 1v1, but so is Bravo (and ter Stegen). But on top of that, Bravo can actually pass and support.

You just know the English media will be reluctant to praise Bravo and will slaughter him at every opportunity because he will be the guy that ruined the career of England's number one. Then again our players never get praised so I suppose we are used to it now.

You just know the English media will be reluctant to praise Bravo and will slaughter him at every opportunity because he will be the guy that ruined the career of England's number one. Then again our players never get praised so I suppose we are used to it now.

No doubt we'll be accused of handicapping the new England manager.

Yep and the hypocritical bastards were doing their own hatchet job on him when it appeared he was staying. We won't win with the media for years til all the old rags and dippers die or retire..twats.

Going to be awkward signing Bravo and having Willy and Joe. Perhaps we go with Willy and Joe works on his distribution. I am sure it can be improved with training. He doesn't have to be David Silva, he just needs to be competent.

Going to be awkward signing Bravo and having Willy and Joe. Perhaps we go with Willy and Joe works on his distribution. I am sure it can be improved with training. He doesn't have to be David Silva, he just needs to be competent.
We're signing Bravo though so are you expecting him to sit on the bench?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.