Club Brugge (A) - CL - Post-Match Thread

Exactly my thoughts, people are way too harsh on him. Even though his confidence is rock-bottom he still tries his best and doesn't hide away. He missed a 1-on-1 today and I see shit like 'he's so selfish, he should leave', people need to get a grip

Some of these so-called fans need only look back a year or so to see how a player can turn their career around at the club - who'd want rid of Stones now?
i thought he did well not proper fans if you slag your own players off back him

We were an absolute joy to watch. That Palmer kid doesn’t half remind me of that Foden bloke

Jake ‘the Cnut’ on BT saying we were exceptional. You can hear the bitterness in his voice.
Supposed to be a Norwich fan but his love for the cult club shines through every time he mentions them. Remember he said it was the best day of his life when they won the league.

It was a complete performance really. We just controlled the game, like the mechanisms in a clock, all the pieces working together to produce a piece of art. Was great to see Palmer get almost 30 mins to, good use of the subs by Pep. Of course it helped that we put away a few chances fairly early.

great performance, great win.

Sterling got in some good positions, and really really should have scored at least one, but he looked quite lively.

Palmer was good, and it's great he got half an hour and scored, but he clearly needs to sharpen up and strengthen a touch in possession as he got caught out numerous times in the middle, almost looked a bit surprised by how little time he had to move it on. That only comes with more game time at the top level, looks like he'll make it i reckon.

That was one of the best performances I have watched for long time
Each touch and move has that Pep DNA Stamped on it. Super fluid football. Love the team spirit.
On additional note, we are more dangerous with Jack in, Foden is unreal, Cancelo was joy to watch specially on the 1st half and that finish !

with such performance, easily the best team in the world ATM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.