Cole Palmer

When Chelsea signed palmer for us I said to a fella in work that he’d never be a star I don’t know why but I just thought when he played for city he looked greedy and would often make the wrong decision but I have watched him quite often recently for Chelsea and I think he looks more and more like KDB hanging in the channel and always looking to break the lines when he receives the ball
Comparing him to kev , fucking hell

He wanted to leave so no bollock dropped by us

Loved the clangers
clangers-bye.gif

Let's see how he does Sunday, gobbled up and eaten is my thinking, same as Sterling, no threat at all to a good team, expecting a comfortable win just like we did at the swamp.

He could go on to become a top class player but i don't think it could be deemed a clanger as it's clear he was rated here and we got a good fee for him too. It's not like where Chelsea binned off KDB and Salah too easy and without seeing their true value.

Also, i'm not saying Palmer has a bad attitude or anything, but I don't think his personality seems to be the sort that's required to make the jump to senior level under Pep. That's not to say anyone is in the wrong in that situation, but I think Pep likes his young players to be super keen, patient, flexible and hardworking. Palmer's a lovely footballer but i don't think those particular attributes mentioned especially shine out of him.

We've sold a few young players over the years where we've been worried we'd live to regret it, but it's often been the case that the amount we sold them for, is higher than what they've commanded since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.