Colin Bell RIP - Ian Cheeseman interview with Jon Bell (P142)

My old dad used to say Colin was the best player he ever saw play for city (peter doherty a close second) & I can say without doubt King Colin was the best player I have ever seen play for city with David Silva a close second.
I agree about that, my dad RIP said it was a close call between Colin and Peter. My eldest lads favourite player is David Silva. I am privileged to have watched them both, and have often said to my boys how unbelievable it would have been to see the King and Merlin in the same team

RIP to the king, unfortunately I was too young to see him but the fact so many rank him as our best ever when you consider who has came after him says it all.

That goal against Chelsea will always be an absolute cracker.

Condolences to the family, sad day for our family.

Just found out the sad news absolutely gutted. Anybody who was there versus Newcastle when the King made his return after Buchans assault will remember the moment he stepped on the pitch forever. The emotion around Maine.Rd was unbelievable. Legend is a much used word but Colin was and will always be a legend.A true gent and heaven has gained an angel. RIP THE KING.
That first game when he was injured was the last game my dad took me to as a kid. The comeback game was the most emotional I was at a game till 2012. Was only watching him earlier today in a 1972 derby win, he scored 2. Terrible day for us old fogies as well as his family, of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.