come on utd !!!

scottchorlton said:
rayray666 said:
Just rethought this, obviously my head was clouded when I posted, I want the rags to win f all, 4th place will do!!!

CTID

So you want bad for them over good for us?

REAL supporters want what's best for CITY, not what's bad for them!!

Who gives a shit about what they do! it's all about us

CTID

Don't know how old you are but i'm fed up of hearing them tell us that we have won nothing again, I would rather us finish 4th, rags win f all and us win the Cup and have something to bragg about!
Please do not ever imply that I have not got City's best interest at heart as I have supported for 40 years!!!

CTID

rayray666 said:
scottchorlton said:
So you want bad for them over good for us?

REAL supporters want what's best for CITY, not what's bad for them!!

Who gives a shit about what they do! it's all about us

CTID

Don't know how old you are but i'm fed up of hearing them tell us that we have won nothing again, I would rather us finish 4th, rags win f all and us win the Cup and have something to bragg about!
Please do not ever imply that I have not got City's best interest at heart as I have supported for 40 years!!!

CTID
I'm 34, never seen us win anything, surrounded by a brother and mates who support the scum, I have grown up constantly listening to their jokes, their gloating - I have grown up watching them celebrate year after year when they have won things.

I would love them to not win anything as much as you - BUT if that will in anyway affect our position then I will side with the result that enhances OUR progress.

We have had to put up with them winning things for years, one more wont do any harm, especially if we win a trophy ourselves this year, meaning we have something to gloat about too.

I'm sure you have City's interest at heart, just winds me up that some 'fans' seem to care more about their demise than what we are doing.

CTID

As much as I don't want it to happen, the scum will win the league. So its a simple case of me wanting city to finish 3rd to get straight into cl group stage. If that means scum winning today, so be it. Simples!

scottchorlton said:
rayray666 said:

CTID
I'm 34, never seen us win anything, surrounded by a brother and mates who support the scum, I have grown up constantly listening to their jokes, their gloating - I have grown up watching them celebrate year after year when they have won things.

I would love them to not win anything as much as you - BUT if that will in anyway affect our position then I will side with the result that enhances OUR progress.

We have had to put up with them winning things for years, one more wont do any harm, especially if we win a trophy ourselves this year, meaning we have something to gloat about too.

I'm sure you have City's interest at heart, just winds me up that some 'fans' seem to care more about their demise than what we are doing.

CTID

Believe me, I always have our best interests at heart but 1 place and an extra 2 games CL and them not win anything, I really do think that is a good compromise and the lauding over winning a trophy when they win nothing, it's worth thinking about Blue!

No matter what we say on here, what ever happens, happens!!!

I still don't want them to fin F ALL!!!

CTID

Sorry, just can't do it - a draw would be great though - with a hat full of red cards too please

CitySlickers said:
As much as I don't want it to happen, the scum will win the league. So its a simple case of me wanting city to finish 3rd to get straight into cl group stage. If that means scum winning today, so be it. Simples!
exactly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.