Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that 1894 group are arranging a place in Manchester where fans can watch the game and they can promote the food bank at the same time which is good, but shouldn't we also be boycotting the TV coverage since that is the main reason it has been moved? Or am I missing something?
No I totally agree. If we watch it on TV then itv and the advertisers are even happier.
I won't be watching it at Wembley or on tele.

Exactly mate.

People going or not going need to calm down. Make your decision. If you want to talk about it, fair enough, but don't start abusing and slagging other forum members off because of the decision they've made.
Hang on a minute, I’m responding to people using words like scab cos I’m going to watch City come what may. Anyone who wants to abuse me for going to watch City is going to get it right back. I haven’t abused anyone who has decided not to go, it’s their choice, but nobody tells me what do do (well nobody apart from Mrs bbs)

Kids want to go to the game, having never seen City at Wembley. It's in the summer hols so a late night back won't affect school. There'll be plenty of tickets and I'm not working the next day. We're going. It's too good an opportunity to Miss for a family day out.

I hope the club put black flags on the seats for the fans that go to wave,allowing them to demonstrate their support for the Geoffreys !!

they can do one they are taking the proverbial now, we all need to boycott this ludicrously planned and timed match, if we don’t stand up they’ll keep pulling stunts like this, im not going unless they move it to the saturday they can f#%* right off

Will donate the cost of a ticket, wouldn't have gone anyway to be honest, haven't bothered with CS for a couple seasons now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.