Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The club like to use the #Together.

This proposed boycott is a very small personal sacrifice for the chance to change how the authorities treat football supporters! Despite that however, it seems that some just cannot commit to a collective effort and are thinking solely of themselves.

For those concerned you can now use #Selfish.
Or for you #mardarse

Not sure what all this is about Christ sake get down there and support our treble winners. What do you want all games Saturday and at 3pm well it ain't happening. I'm going with a full mini bus.
Think you missed the irony lad. Someone commented that next year's final (Wembley) is 8pm kick off. Are we boycotting it.

The humour about rags and scousers boycotting it IS THEY WONT BE THERE!

This requires 100% support, no ifs, buts or maybes. Absolutely no blue should be going to this just to satisfy their own self-indulgences. We need complete and total support, with not a single ticket purchasing Manchester City supporter anywhere near Wembley that day. To attend, is not only letting other blues down, but also sending a message to the FA that they can do what they want, whenever they want.

Those that are trying to mealy-mouth some pathetic reason for attending then think again. There are no shades of grey here, you are either with us or you support the FA.
Self indulgence ? Wow, not letting anyone down by attending. In fact I think the polar opposite. You stay and watch it on the tv if that’s for you, personally I’ll be there, rain or shine. Cmon City!

This requires 100% support, no ifs, buts or maybes. Absolutely no blue should be going to this just to satisfy their own self-indulgences. We need complete and total support, with not a single ticket purchasing Manchester City supporter anywhere near Wembley that day. To attend, is not only letting other blues down, but also sending a message to the FA that they can do what they want, whenever they want.

Those that are trying to mealy-mouth some pathetic reason for attending then think again. There are no shades of grey here, you are either with us or you support the FA.
There isn't a boycott.

If there was a proper one and the club refusing tickets I certainly wouldn't but them off the FA etc. As it stands it is just a few internet fans who can't be arsed going.

I think we should all get in a ring, take sides, charge into each other, beat each other up, and last man standing, either boycotts match or goes to the match. :-)

if people want to go then go. if people dont want to go then dont.
i dont see the need for a boycott which would mean a lot of blues who want to go wont!
i could understand it if they put the prices up extortionately but we dont know yet.

There isn't a boycott.

If there was a proper one and the club refusing tickets I certainly wouldn't but them off the FA etc. As it stands it is just a few internet fans who can't be arsed going.
I’m not sure the owner of this site can be classed as an “internet fan” mate!

Over £3000 raised now. Not too shabby in the first 24 hours or so since it was set up

There isn't a boycott.

There is a boycott.

Because fans who would normally go aren’t going, so fans who wouldn’t normally go are going,

Does that make sense? :-/

On a less than serious note. I think it might be more than just a few internet fans. That’s a bit patronising and a piss take. By the time it get’s to the match, you’ll see.

There is a boycott.

Because fans who would normally go aren’t going, so fans who wouldn’t normally go are going,

Does that make sense? :-/
For the Bolton one, everyone who normally went away tended to go. The club nor the supporters clubs will get actively involved, just an unconstituted display group.

I've not been going after realising how little of the money goes to good causes and what a con it was, I haven't been since the 2019 and think it is all a sham. If people want to go I am not judging, they are more motivated than me to go.

Most fans wouldn't go to the TC trophy, it was less than half full for a few, but it wasn't a boycott was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.