Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it's a terrible kick-off time for most of our fans, and the FA won't care about the problems we have with it.
But we've just had the best season in the clubs history, and this game will be the first one back on English soil since we completed the treble.
A boycott for this game doesn't sit well with me. Unless the club get involved and decide not to sell us tickets, which is highly unlikely.
I'm going.

This requires 100% support, no ifs, buts or maybes. Absolutely no blue should be going to this just to satisfy their own self-indulgences. We need complete and total support, with not a single ticket purchasing Manchester City supporter anywhere near Wembley that day. To attend, is not only letting other blues down, but also sending a message to the FA that they can do what they want, whenever they want.

Those that are trying to mealy-mouth some pathetic reason for attending then think again. There are no shades of grey here, you are either with us or you support the FA.
What a load of bollocks.

Charity Shield (yes I'm old and that's what I call it) has been on a Sunday for years, the ko time changes but this one is hardly a surprise.

Football sold out to TV years ago, a bit late to start moaning now.

Fact of the matter is you may get home a couple of hours later than if it was a 15:00 ko, big deal.

It does mean you can leave a couple of hours later in the morning though.

Anyone thinking of going has more than enough time to plan. You have to consider that many fans who went to the FA Cup final on coaches were still stuck in the car parks fuck knows how long after the match had finished and that was an earlier ko!

This requires 100% support, no ifs, buts or maybes. Absolutely no blue should be going to this just to satisfy their own self-indulgences. We need complete and total support, with not a single ticket purchasing Manchester City supporter anywhere near Wembley that day. To attend, is not only letting other blues down, but also sending a message to the FA that they can do what they want, whenever they want.

Those that are trying to mealy-mouth some pathetic reason for attending then think again. There are no shades of grey here, you are either with us or you support the FA.

I’m having your champions league final ticket I will forward my details

The club like to use the #Together.

This proposed boycott is a very small personal sacrifice for the chance to change how the authorities treat football supporters! Despite that however, it seems that some just cannot commit to a collective effort and are thinking solely of themselves.

For those concerned you can now use #Selfish.

The club like to use the #Together.

This proposed boycott is a very small personal sacrifice for the chance to change how the authorities treat football supporters! Despite that however, it seems that some just cannot commit to a collective effort and are thinking solely of themselves.

For those concerned you can now use #Selfish.
Shut up. Why do you feel the need to have everyone doing what you want to do? I am guessing you are a 12 year old with really bad adhd

Hang on a minute, I’m responding to people using words like scab cos I’m going to watch City come what may. Anyone who wants to abuse me for going to watch City is going to get it right back. I haven’t abused anyone who has decided not to go, it’s their choice, but nobody tells me what do do (well nobody apart from Mrs bbs)

I meant in general. Not you specifically.

I wish there was a "not fussed either way" option.

If people want to boycott because it's a ridiculous kick-off time etc, fair play, totally understand.

If people want to support the club and have no issues about doing regardless of the issues raised, fair play, totally understand.

I wish there were a "not fussed either way" option.

If people want to boycott because it's a ridiculous kick-off time etc, fair play, totally understand.

If people want to support the club and have no issues about doing regardless of the issues raised, fair play, totally understand.
Exactly. Absolutely no need for people who don’t want to go slagging off those who do, and vice versa (although I haven’t seen a single post on here from someone who wants to go having a pop at those who don’t)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.