Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So BLACK FLAGS mean you can't support the team ....Nonsense.

When we protested against Swales with a post match sit-in, we still supported the club and team.

Fuck the FA cos they fuck us !!
I am in no way suggesting you don't you don't support the team, my feelings are for all City fans to be there, ( if possible), and get behind the boys.

Because it is so difficult to get to Wembley for a kick off later than 1500, I take none of you protesters will be going to CL final there if city get through. Midweek work in the morning no trains back. AH but this is different. Know the pattern
As someone who did the trip to Porto and Istanbul, I’ll put up with shit which is necessary, COVID bollocks, fucking buses that go nowhere for something that’s worth it, but a pointless friendly in a place many have been 20 odd times in the last few years at a stupid time and day, do me a fucking favour, oh and CL is on a Saturday.

Because it is so difficult to get to Wembley for a kick off later than 1500, I take none of you protesters will be going to CL final there if city get through. Midweek work in the morning no trains back. AH but this is different. Know the pattern
Stupid is as stupid says !!

These prices are off a normally reliable Twitter account. Can’t argue with that. ( if they’re correct )

6f023b40110c96bca85dcaace6c2dc64.jpg

Henry Winter tonight

Attachments

• EF4D1BE2-B307-4165-9720-856EDE7A935E.png
    EF4D1BE2-B307-4165-9720-856EDE7A935E.png
    784.7 KB · Views: 213
I really hope any City fan gives serious consideration before attending this game. Nobody is asking anyone not to see the game as it's live on TV. You'll also save yourself a vast amount of cash and time, not to mention the positive environmental impact of not travelling. More importantly however is the message our non attendance sends to those who continue to line their pockets at fans expense, that enough is enough! And finally, your ticket money, if you choose to donate it, will help feed the less fortunate of Manchester, not the fat cats of the F.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.