Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the cheapest game of football you’ll get to see this season. At what’s been a standard kick off time for over 30 years. If you’ve made this comment on the back of a game charging €599 I’d understand the annoyance. You’d pay more to watch Bolton in Division 3 this year.
But you wouldn't be travelling 200 miles to see Bolton would you ?
Sometimes I'm sure you post just to be awkward.
Plus do you not understand why it is now being shown at a so called standard kick off time ?

The word boycott comes from the Irish land controversy of 1880, when Charles Stewart Parnell convinced Irish tenants to ostracize a British estate manager in Ireland named Charles Cunningham Boycott. The tenants refused to pay rent, and Boycott's name began to be applied to acts of organized ostracism.

The boycott has been boycotted

The last 308 have been released, back left of 328.

Plus 20 in 327 which are the only ones on the west side of the 327 vomitory and steps.

But you wouldn't be travelling 200 miles to see Bolton would you ?
Sometimes I'm sure you post just to be awkward.
Plus do you not understand why it is now being shown at a so called standard kick off time ?

It’s a game that’s been played most years at Wembley for about 50 years. That’s where it is. Watching football is a hobby. Something you do for fun. If something doesn’t sound like fun to you, then don’t go. Do something else that day. No need to try and make others feel like they’re letting the side down, who do fancy it.

The guy I was replying to was making out like this is a landmark moment in piss taking.

Just because some City fans have decided that it “should” be at Villa Park, doesn’t make anyone going to where it actually is, compliant in some huge bumming of football fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.