Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

PSmyth07 said:
Milner did ok today, had a better game than Toure and De Jong anyway.

What does SWP have to do to get a game though? He'd have done well today too and it would have give Micah more support against Young and Evra.

This. The message Mancini has sent out to swp is just poor management. All a player can do when out of the team is knuckle down and work his socks off to get back in it. No one has done this more than swp this pre season. Clearly this isnt enough for Mancini. And before we get the he isnt good enough etc...He is on form and before Mancini decided in 2010 that he wasnt good enough, he was a regular and playing very well. Goal V Arsenal in cup anyone?

He hasnt always looked great underr Mancini because of this fcking obsession with playing wide men out of position. SWP is a right winger. He and Richards would do well together. Johnson would do well on the left and help create for Dzeko.

Why do that though when you can play this slow tempo midfield stuff that Mancini likes.

Instead of this Mancini sends out a message to the rest of the side by continually picking Balotelli that he doesnt give a shit how hard you work.

Reminded me of when we were 2-0 at Maine Road up under Horton and lost 3-2.

Thought those days were over!....

Im not buying into this thin midfield shit tbh. We have man for man a superior team to manure. We have no excuses, and those of you who are saying we have had less games etc who's fault is it ? we had the same amount of time as them to prepare.

Cut the bullshit lads, bottom line here is we gave up a 2 goal lead and its simply not acceptable.

I still like Mancini and his tactics for last seasons goals were spot on. I just hope to god now we have a better squad he lets them of the leash more. If he doesnt show he can be more aggresive he will get the boot.

Second half they simply wanted it more, just a role reversal of the fa cup imo.

So where does the blame lie ?

Mancini should have prepared better and shown more tactical nouse regarding the deep lying setup we had. The players need a short sharp jab in the nose to wake the fuck up.

Sky Blue said:
Reminded me of when we were 2-0 at Maine Road up under Horton and lost 3-2.

Thought those days were over!....

Happens too often against them.

Do the players not understand how important these games are to the fans?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
PSmyth07 said:

What does SWP have to do to get a game though? He'd have done well today too and it would have give Micah more support against Young and Evra.

This. The message Mancini has sent out to swp is just poor management. All a player can do when out of the team is knuckle down and work his socks off to get back in it. No one has done this more than swp this pre season. Clearly this isnt enough for Mancini. And before we get the he isnt good enough etc...He is on form and before Mancini decided in 2010 that he wasnt good enough, he was a regular and playing very well. Goal V Arsenal in cup anyone?

He hasnt always looked great underr Mancini because of this fcking obsession with playing wide men out of position. SWP is a right winger. He and Richards would do well together. Johnson would do well on the left and help create for Dzeko.

Why do that though when you can play this slow tempo midfield stuff that Mancini likes.

Instead of this Mancini sends out a message to the rest of the side by continually picking Balotelli that he doesnt give a shit how hard you work.
I have to say it is quite baffling. Shauny would have loved a chance today against them

mike channon´s windmill said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
PSmyth07 said:

I have to say it is quite baffling. Shauny would have loved a chance today against them
Shauny always skins Evra as well. Never mind though!

Disappointing to lose in the way we did

Utd gambled after half time moving central defenders into midfield to outnumber us, and it paid off

Balotelli struggled to get in the game, and nothing went right for Yaya Toure, but 2-2 would have been a fair score. Utd had more possession but Hart didn't have a save to make

The more I keep telling myself I'm not bothered, the more bothered I get. That game was lost in the first 20 minutes of the second half for me, in fact it was 67 minutes before I remember us getting a foot on the ball and actually stringing 2 passes together.

Why is that? The rags are undoubtedly a good side, but to let them dictate like we did, that is what has really pissed me off I think. This City squad shouldnt be letting any fucker take the piss, friendly or not.

Yes, I know its a friendly blah de fucking blah, but when you see fat wankstain talking about giving us a 'footballing lesson'...knowing how good we can be, its not on. We'll be expecting so much more next derby blues.

Yaya- is fasting

oh yeah. I forgot Yaya was religious and this is Ramadan... Isn't Dzeko a muslim too?... FFS, So because they were brainwashed into believing fairy stories from childhood our team has to suffer?

And before any Muslims cry "Hate crime" It's not just Islam. All relgions are bollocks that do nothing but stifle Humanity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.