Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

pjpar said:
Got bored reading 20 pages of critisism...but for me that showed that we need to back mancini and bring in the couple of players he needs.

We had some players who would help us in these situations. Aguero and SWP have the speed to put pressure on the high press and hold the ball up, both of which we desperately needed.

Instead Barry came on. He made absolutely no impact except to allow them to shred us with pace and wide.

Should never loose a game when we are 2-0 up but we didn't deserve to be 2-0 up in the first place. It obviously meant more to them than us. I'm sure we will now here how this is a bigger trophy than the FA cup.

ive been on this forum for only about a year now.. and i thought after taht game "haha this will be funny to see people wanting to sack mancini because we lost 3-2 to the champs in a pre-season friendly". then i thought.. "no, surely people arent that short-sighted"

but lo and behold. its like clockwork

Balotelli brings very little. Doesn't assist, doesn't try, doesn't make decent ONSIDE runs for Silva to thread through. SWP would be better in his position an he is getting thrown out.

I usually just lurk around the forum, but this match forces me to comment on it. This match was horrendous to say the least, they looked very unmotivated.. these players are paid ridiculous amounts by the owners and they are all aware this is the big rival match but they didnt looked arsed all game!!!

Mancini simply isnt the manager for the club to progress, i never liked him from day 1. FA Cup win only changed my opinion slightly with the last 6 months of the season. I will give him benefit of the doubt, but if we dont progress further this season, i will like the board to fire his ass and get a new manager someone in the mould of pep guardiola a young manager who knows how to play attractive football. We have the players to do this, sickens me to watch the team shitty football.

lazerblue said:
Damocles said:
blueinsa said:
Im with you mate.

Our attitude cost us today and i even said that at 2-0 up. We showed no desire at all but when it matters, we will do the business.

Agreed mate, our player thought this was still a pre-season friendly. On the day, I have no fear, in fact, I've grown in confidence about when we next play them.

We smashed 2 goals past them without even bloody trying.
yeah and they smashed 3 back while we still werent fuckin tryin!!

But they were, and they only did it in the last seconds which tells you all you need.

We're winning the league. I'll quote this in April. I'm not often wrong with this stuff.

afro2007 said:
sorry people,but Mancini is a pathetic loser and doesn't deserve to manager a team like city.if it was the rags fergie he would have made use of these team or any other coaches.for me he has to go cause he doesn't understand the level of coaching and he loses focus when the team are down,one other thing to is how he made Boateng looked like a fullback and lied to us about how we need backups and things are just his lack of intelligence for the team.
Ban this fucker please mods<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:10 pm --<br /><br />
afro2007 said:
sorry people,but Mancini is a pathetic loser and doesn't deserve to manager a team like city.if it was the rags fergie he would have made use of these team or any other coaches.for me he has to go cause he doesn't understand the level of coaching and he loses focus when the team are down,one other thing to is how he made Boateng looked like a fullback and lied to us about how we need backups and things are just his lack of intelligence for the team.
Ban this fucker please mods

Silva is the new gold said:
ICT-Tam said:
Silva is the new gold said:
I hate the scum and I feel like commiting suicide after that shambles. I'm tempted to buy a ticket to a United match and bomb the fucking lot of them. Fucking disgraceful. What the fuck was Mancini doing. He did absolutely fuck all to change the game when everyone could see we were getting completely fucked over. Fucking idiot. Ut is going to be disgusting to watch us against Madrid or Barca. We just can't compete. Why the fuck wasn't Aguero brought on. Mancini is a fucking bell end. I want Mourinho as manager. Mancini has not got a fucking clue.

Embarrassing post. Surely a rag.

Tell me what you disagree with. Two goals against the run of play and other than that it was fucking disgusting. We were bossed by a mdifield that contained Cleverly and fucking Carrick. I Posted earlier on a thread saying I thoguht we were well equipped to play Barca but wouldn't stand a chance against Real. Well I've changed my mind, Barca would kill us. The rags got bossed by Barca, a weaker rag team just completely fucked us over. If we don't give the ball to Silva we can't play, it's as simple as that. They were quicker to every loose ball, they wouldn't let us play a possesion game. Mancini did nothing to fix the onslaught. We need fresh players, it was screaming out to everyone. Mancini decided to keep a player that could have caused real problems on the bench. I've said it before and i'll say it again, Mancini is not good enough.

Which means you've been proved wrong before and you'll be proved wrong again. This is a game we wanted to win...no doubt. The reaction of some people on here though is nothing short of ludicrous. Do you honestly believe if this game was crucial that Aguero and/or Tevez wouldnt be playing? Some people need to calm the fuck down and catch a grip.

richards30 said:
Royally fucked off by that today!!!!!! Lack of effort, quality, pace and fitness!!! Same old negative Mancini!!!

actually shut the fuk up you little woman - sick & tired of you, your like the pandering little Bluemoon hooker doing favours for niceties in return - then one glorifyed friendly later laying into the gaffer, dick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.