Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

bluetoo said:
tommyhair said:
Rubbish city, joke, too slow. United too good, too fast, season over. Why is Mancini laughing at the end, not funny

Seriously....has someone slipped something in my drink and I disappeared down the rabbit hole? Cos some of the shit I've heard on here today makes me think the lunatics have taken over the asylum

Hahahaha I was thinking the same thing. People these days...

if this game is "not important" what do you consider a "important" game for fuck sakes! i dont understand how anyone can consider this game as a friendly, is not the correct mentality. I understand it if it was some other club, but surely not a game of this magnitude~~~~~ wait till the rags shove it up your face in a few hours >>___<< and all the rubbish "money cant buy success" etc....................

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Were people shouting "MANCINI OUT" when we were "too slow" in the semi? Genuine question.

Today's performance is down to two things:
Pre-season
Brilliant Man U performance

I accept that they were up for this game. I can't accept a 2 goal lead vanishing in 5 minutes. Reminiscent of the Everton away game, except it was 2 goals this time.

We completely shit ourselves when pressed, and that hasn't looked to have changed since last season.

I'm hoping players like Aguero and Nasri will have the pace to help us keep possession.

To expand on what I wrote before:
- Defence -- shocking. Don't understand the cause as it is rather uncharacteristic of City, can only attribute it to "nerves", but a team which wants to win the premiership should be much more solid than that.
- YaYa terrible today, most certainly the worst man on the pitch. Thankfully he didn't score a goal otherwise he would have been declared "irreplaceable" again, based on three minutes in total of actually playing. This is City's weakest spot, YaYa needs some competition and someone to replace him when he's shite like today. Also, he needs to play deeper, like against Inter when it worked very well, and not meddle in what should be Silva's job. He came back to his old self today, trying to run the game with some incredibly poor passes and terrible defensive play and we got what we got.
- Silva needs some space, so move YaYa back as I said.
- Milner was probably the player who was trying the hardest today, but this is not his position.
- De Yong was the best player in City today, although I am not his fan due to his lack of attacking play
- Balo needs to realise what he wants in life. If this is what he's up to, he should be sent packing to AC Milan.
- Dzeko played OK, a nice goal and good at keeping the ball, but he got near zero help from the others, the City was too static to make use of anything today

dctid said:
citymad said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Were people shouting "MANCINI OUT" when we were "too slow" in the semi? Genuine question.

Today's performance is down to two things:
Pre-season
Brilliant Man U performance

correct

and lets not forget our surrender monkey - its only a friendly - cant be arsed - who gives a shit team approach

At the end of the day it WAS a friendly. Last season we had an awful pre-season, and started really badly at Spurs. The next game we beat Liverpool 3-0. Today was our Spurs performance. The similarity between the two is uncanny.

leighton said:
A nice workout. The result means nothing its all about getting the fitness levels right for next weekend. People can read what they like into it but I dont think the players or Mancini will be too bothered about the game. The season starts on Monday week for us.

The only negative from the game was not giving Aguero a run out in the game. Some players were blowing out of there arses come the last 20 odd minutes but Mancini didnt bother changing it for some reason.

Well i'm afraid my friend that's why we won't win the league with him in charge.
Nice workout? Their not in the gym!, not bothered? I and others are. United were more up for it from the first minute, Mancini has little ideas when it comes to playing them.

i want to know though if the general opinion of balo is changing for the worst though my opinion of him has never been great i seem to watch o totally different game than some of the people on here saying balo is world class he is exellent he was brilliant ?????????????????????????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.