Community Shield - post match discussion....

CS sold out my arse!

Nothing is more annoying than wanting to go to a game,being told it is sold out then seeing on tv loads of empty seats!

Whoever is responsible for this cock up,City and/or Villa need a kick up the arse,depriving fans who want to go to a game from seeing it live!

stonerblue said:
Sky Blue said:
citymad said:
what ? must have watched a different game. oh well its all just opinions:)

You watched the same game as me....Nigel played very well.

Funnily enough i thought he looked back to his best.

Not that he played horribly, but apart from Savic I thought he was the least effective on the pitch (and if you look through my comments history--not that you'd really want to--you'll find I am generally a big fan of him). I am actually wearing the 09/10 home shirt with his name on the back, funny enough, so it pains me to say that. But again, seems I am in the minority.

Bilboblue said:
Only gripe is Milners crosses, he really does need to bang them across a bit quicker, many times he takes that extra touch and allows the defender to block it.

Milner or Yaya m-o-m for me.

I agree this is a flaw of his, but thought his crosses today were spectacular. Should've had an assist when Aguero missed the sitter.

Re: CS sold out my arse!

Heard loads of fans were still stuck on the motorway after the game kicked off

SebastianBlue said:
stonerblue said:
Sky Blue said:
You watched the same game as me....Nigel played very well.

Funnily enough i thought he looked back to his best.

Not that he played horribly, but apart from Savic I thought he was the least effective on the pitch (and if you look through my comments history--not that you'd really want to--you'll find I am generally a big fan of him). I am actually wearing the 09/10 home shirt with his name on the back, funny enough, so it pains me to say that. But again, seems I am in the minority.

Not always a good thing to go off but the commentator on Talkshite is now praising him.

CS sold out my arse!

If there were tickets to be sold, they would be selling them. This tells you every seat was sold, whether it's filled on the day is irrelevant to be honest

kippaxwarrior wrote:<br />Back on the coach. Though we played really well and I like the formation<br />North Stand was rocking! 90 minutes non stop singing. Hope you heard us loud and clear!!
<br /><br />You lads were brilliant today and the noise and chanting could be clearly heard on the box.<br />Well done to all Blues who went.You did us proud lads and lasses.

Cheers. My voice is hoarse after all that singing!
Terry, Hap Hazard and Sturridge all got the treatment
The rent boy fans were very quiet, they only piped up when they scored
Out fought, out sang, out played
Top day out CTID

manimanc said:
Great performance and we didnt look slouchy,looked sharp and the new system seemed to do ok,do fans still think we need rvp? On that showing today he wouldnt even get on the bench..
Did we have over half the ground today? Great support from us and piss poor from chelsea,loved the yaya/kolo song...

On the way back now, and I reckon we had way over half the ground today. Top support from north upper T1 area but I was in T5 and everyone was sat down bar a few of us trying to get the songs going. Anyway great day and can't wait for next Sunday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.