Community Shield - post match discussion....

Think it will be used for CL or big teams
Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott
Milner/ Zab Kolarov/Clichy
Toure Silva Nasri
Tevez
Aguero

TEvez is amazing player and this game proved once again that he and Kun will be lethal partnership, with Dzeko or Mario as backup(Really don't care who, cause neither one is good as Judas or Aguero)

citymad said:
SebastianBlue said:
Project said:
We look strong and powerful. And quite fluid in this new formation which seems to suit the personnel of the squad.

And Silva, Lescott, Richards, Hart, Balotelli etc all to return.

I wouldn't go so far as to say "fluid" on this performance but I think we could be with Silva and Lescott/Clichy in the team.

However, as I said in the match thread, I have been a big defender of de Jong but his play today annoyed me. He continually seemed (you rarely be absolutely sure with him) to miscontrol simple passes and was hesitant to to pass forward. I like the Nigel fromthe last half of last season, not the first half-season Nigel we saw today.

what ? must have watched a different game. oh well its all just opinions:)

You watched the same game as me....Nigel played very well.

Great performance,solid,looked much fitter and sharper than the rent boys.Tevezs goal reminded me of the one he scored against us at OT.Milner and Kolarov very good width.
Yaya immense again,knew he would score when he picked up that ball..he is our big match player and scorer.Zaba threw himself into challenges for the team,overall great spirit shown and looking forward to the season starting.

Sky Blue said:
citymad said:
SebastianBlue said:
I wouldn't go so far as to say "fluid" on this performance but I think we could be with Silva and Lescott/Clichy in the team.

However, as I said in the match thread, I have been a big defender of de Jong but his play today annoyed me. He continually seemed (you rarely be absolutely sure with him) to miscontrol simple passes and was hesitant to to pass forward. I like the Nigel fromthe last half of last season, not the first half-season Nigel we saw today.

I suppose I did watch a different match, then. I didn't think he played badly, just that his play was very tentative and could have been much, much better.

But, as you said, just opinions and more than one can be perfectly valid.

Great result all round tbh..before we start slagging panty too much lets not forget that Joe did the same thing in the Champs league last year..

Mistakes happen and can be learned from. we won,no probs.

Sky Blue said:
citymad said:
SebastianBlue said:

Funnily enough i thought he looked back to his best.

Ref bottled it with the Ramirez foul on Silva. 100% definite 2nd yellow.

Guess he didnt fancy sending a 2nd Chelsea player off.

If tevez stays its like a new signing and we will be stronger than last year with him in the squad.

Yaya is IRREPLACEABLE!

Really thin at CM with barry injured and milner playing wide.

If we can bring milner in CM and get a proper wide player we will walk the league.

Wish sergio would have scored that sitter though, we cant afford to miss such chances in big matches and CL perhaps thats why mancini was after RVP so badly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.