Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

Probably rejected because they havent got the money and wanted City to subsidise his wages and loan him to them.

Why should we sell him? He's our player so unless someone meets the asking price he remains our player.

I think most City fans understand he is trying to resolve his personal situation in the transfer window, but wants the window shuts he will likely remain our player and he will have to get his head down and fight for the team as he always has.

It's a distraction now, but a small price to pay for the best striker

The Tevez positives outweigh the negatives - which basically revolve around press speculation

Marvin said:
Why should we sell him? He's our player so unless someone meets the asking price he remains our player.

I think most City fans understand he is trying to resolve his personal situation in the transfer window, but wants the window shuts he will likely remain our player and he will have to get his head down and fight for the team as he always has.

It's a distraction now, but a small price to pay for the best striker

The Tevez positives outweigh the negatives - which basically revolve around press speculation

I think that's debatable, he'll inevitably lose the captaincy and judging from the dressing room vid after the Cup Final where he avoided the team celebrations he seems more interested in Carlos Tevez PLC than anything else, which could prove disruptive to team spirit if we force him to stay. He's been known to be available for transfer for some weeks now and there hasn't exactly been a flood of interest.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/07/12/2572141/we-will-not-raise-our-bid-further-corinthians-president-confirms-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... -confirms-</a>

So Corinthians are really serious! They have offered 40m euros and i think City should accept it. City haven't confirmed the reject but i hope they come to an agreement. I hope this doesn't break down.

Shipping tevez to South America will not bite us back in the arse atleast.

They just said on SSN that Corinthians offered us a 20-25% of their future TV rights, sounds like they have very little cash to pay up front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.