Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

pml79 said:
LoveCity said:
They just said on SSN that Corinthians offered us a 20-25% of their future TV rights, sounds like they have very little cash to pay up front.
ha ha just seen that what a load of shit also said they spoke to his reps early in year tappin up are we kia

You are allowed to use punctuation, you know !!! Try it. It's amazing !!

LoveCity said:
They just said on SSN that Corinthians offered us a 20-25% of their future TV rights, sounds like they have very little cash to pay up front.

Unbelievable,why would they think City would go for such a deal, City should tell them it's £40/50 million(whatever price they require) cash, put up or do one

Sounds like they are wasting our fucking time with an offer that isn't serious. And of course Kia is milking it for all its worth. Fuck em.

id honestly accept anywhere around 45... get him gone and get his replacement in asap

Etchy said:
id honestly accept anywhere around 45... get him gone and get his replacement in asap

accepting it is one thing - actually getting it is another - this whole thing was set up bu that Kia twat - utter bollox hard cash or fook off

Brazilian football aint awash with money

Would not touch any SA ream unless it was COD for herman in full<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:52 pm --<br /><br />
okstate99 said:
Project said:
Sounds like they are wasting our fucking time with an offer that isn't serious. And of course Kia is milking it for all its worth. Fuck em.

He's begging Real to make an official offer.

And they will because that is where he wants -

Why not explore this TV payments deal......I think we all agree that for him to go back to Corinthians( and stay there) is the preferred destination.

I think Kia-unt said that they get 50 odd million from TV per year,so 20 to 25 % of that is 10 to 12.5 million per year....now lets say we said Ok but for waiting we want 4 years guaranteeing at 12.5 million per year min, but its 25% of whatever you get......so when your TV money increases because you've got Tevez we get to share in the spoils.....we might find that we end up getting 60 over 4 years and the guarantee that we aren't strengthening a rival.....just a thought anyway.....cos I certainly don't think anyones gonna stump up the 50 upfront.......

Thoughts...??

I posted earlier today that this wouldn't be a cash offer but subject to no end of conditions, caveats etc. They don't have the money, end of. KIA the **** has his fingerprints all over this.
Safe to say, Carlos the hypocritical fraud will not be going to Brazil.

Eags said:
Why not explore this TV payments deal......I think we all agree that for him to go back to Corinthians( and stay there) is the preferred destination.

I think Kia-unt said that they get 50 odd million from TV per year,so 20 to 25 % of that is 10 to 12.5 million per year....now lets say we said Ok but for waiting we want 4 years guaranteeing at 12.5 million per year min, but its 25% of whatever you get......so when your TV money increases because you've got Tevez we get to share in the spoils.....we might find that we end up getting 60 over 4 years and the guarantee that we aren't strengthening a rival.....just a thought anyway.....cos I certainly don't think anyones gonna stump up the 50 upfront.......

Thoughts...??

Because Tv deals go tits up - Santana for example and presumably payment would be over a period of time - in which case City would want a bank guarantee or similar in the event of non payment

Just think Santana - SPL Teams

no think

City without a pot to piss in - Tevez and Kia laffin their bollx off sat on a huge pile of cash

No way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.