Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

adios carlos said:
Cityisland said:
Where has this HERMAN sit come from?

I detest it. He has been a prick but he has done so much for this club.

Carlos Alberto Martínez deserves respect.

He is the first captain to lift anything of note for this team for almost 40 years, never giving less than 100% on the pitch.

Let him go... Lets put the whole thing behind us ffs.

You sound like a bunch of bitter rags. You are all a disgrace!

well said cityisland, carlos needs to go and we need to move on but never forget his effort and contribution he made to our great club. When city go on to great things carlos will be the loser. He has never slagged off the city fans. If what he says is true he needs to be with his family and in everyday life men who put their families first are classed as good men. Good luck Carlos.

Carlos wants to go - maybe had he kept his cock in his pants and thought about his kids first his misses would not have left and maybe just maybe had he tried to speak english he may be able to comunicate with other people after training and when given time off to see his kids did not sun it up in Tenerife with his latest squeeze

He gets paid well to perform and to his cedit he has performed but for fecks sake the manner in which he has tried to force a move is appaling and will be the lasting memory of Tevez which is sad

Gate to say it but the manner that Ronaldo left the fookin rags was so much better - we wilkl descend into fookin warefare if we cant get the right dosh for this fooker with him dressed as banana man on top of a foot looking like a father for justice chap screaming i aint going back to Manchester - the food is shite

Respect is a two way thing and it aint unconditional in my books at least

Anyone see SSN??

Showed a clip of Corinthians lifting a cup... the size of that thing was outrageous! Took the whole team to lift it. Was it a league cup? Does anyone have any pics?

adios carlos said:
Cityisland said:
Where has this HERMAN sit come from?

I detest it. He has been a prick but he has done so much for this club.

Carlos Alberto Martínez deserves respect.

He is the first captain to lift anything of note for this team for almost 40 years, never giving less than 100% on the pitch.

Let him go... Lets put the whole thing behind us ffs.

You sound like a bunch of bitter rags. You are all a disgrace!

well said cityisland, carlos needs to go and we need to move on but never forget his effort and contribution he made to our great club. When city go on to great things carlos will be the loser. He has never slagged off the city fans. If what he says is true he needs to be with his family and in everyday life men who put their families first are classed as good men. Good luck Carlos.

Was he putting his family first when he was fucking teenagers behind his wife's back?

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Anyone see SSN??

Showed a clip of Corinthians lifting a cup... the size of that thing was outrageous! Took the whole team to lift it. Was it a league cup? Does anyone have any pics?

well you know what the say

big cup

big hands

mancitydreamteam said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Anyone see SSN??

i saw it. it was HUGE. just trying to find a photo of it but no luck

Same, tried to find it but nothing come up... odd really.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
mancitydreamteam said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Anyone see SSN??

i saw it. it was HUGE. just trying to find a photo of it but no luck

Same, tried to find it but nothing come up... odd really.

there was about 12 guys lifting it up aswell. found a trophy bigger though ;) yes you guessed it, its american. its a nascar trophy apparently. its the first one. but looking at the rest im guessing that they ran out of money and just gave out anything as a trophy

http://www.outdoorlife.com/node/1000021933?photo=0#node-1000021933

A City source said: “No offer has been made and it is very doubtful a Brazilian club could meet the financial demands this deal would require.”

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/200806/Carlos-Tevez-chaos/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... vez-chaos/</a>?

Feel sick for actually going on that site.

If Tevez is here next season, thoughts?

I'd still love him. If he acts as a true professional and is not the captain then it'll be easier, just no kissing of the badge please haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.