Corners

It's likes we don't care about corners anymore the way our players go about it. Corners are now like throw-ins for us their basically useless. Can we please have a decent corner taker from the left and right sides.

Another 13 gone to waste today. If someone was this useless in an aspect of thier job a decent manager would address the issue. We just seem to not care about it

It's absolutely appalling. What kind of person doesn't bother to address this?

It might not be the biggest part of a game, but we seem to get rewarded a fair number of corners and then do fuck all with them. How can we waste this many chances without it going unnoticed?

We are the only crowd that GROAN when we get a corner... #inswingersthatbeatthefirstmanplease

we must have the worse corner takers in the country. Silva Nasri and Milner just cant lift the ball over the first man. Just watch their run up though. It is about a yard. Needs to be about 2 yard run up to get pace on the ball.

Went to see my lad in a game this morning - better corners by a mile.

I would be embarrassed as a pro footballer to watch a video of the shit corners we do week in week out. What the fuck t=do they do in training ? Rhetorical question ! They pass the ball and keep possession and get little hard ons - I would rather loose the ball but have shots / tackles and excitement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.