Coronation of King Charles 3rd

Sorry but if there's anything weirder than worshipping a mediocre, charisma void family, who retain their privileged positions from sheer accident of birth I've yet to hear it. Tell a lie , hearing the Rags going on about winning the Quadruple 3 months ago with 10 Bob Guardiola at the helm might have been even weirder. But only just.
That's life in a nutshell tbf. Luck is pretty much everything.

Will watch the highlights on the news later on after the game, cant bear either of them and i defo wont be thinking of the old bag as queen, gaslighting the public with her

People who have struggled to get elected, not sure they would poll enough to make it to a run-off.
None of them should be anywhere near a position of power. I was merely giving examples of other, recent political leaders and alternatives should a President Blair or Johnson be too unpalatable for most.

It’s not exactly a strong bench.

Or perhaps if we replicated Ireland’s last presidential election, we could have a politician turned broadcaster (Michael Portillo) beating a celebrity businessman (Alan Sugar), if that floats your boat.

I'd vote for the great marching bands with drums and bagpipes,
without the royalty bit.

But those bands only exist because of royalty. Priceless for personal costs. So yes, keep it! ;)

Luv it though. Deeply impressive moments of music and choreography during the Queen's funeral procession. Could watch it again and again.

I will continue to do my duty:

Royal%20Marine_BFBS_20191106_010_0.jpg
Serious question.
Could you continue to do so in a Republic?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.