Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy 4 doors down from us posted on Facebook he had tested positive on Saturday and was self isolating for the next 11 days. Here we are 3 days later and I am resting as I have broken 3 ribs. So whilst I have been sitting I saw him leave his house on 3 occasions. About tea time he landed back and started to unload his shopping out of the back of the car. About an hour later there he was carrying a pizza which he had obviously collected. No wonder this virus is going nowhere when you have nobs like him. Just wondering if anyone would consider reporting them??

What a truly dreadful human being he is.

I had my first jab ( Pfizer) on 24 th Jan. After a couple of hours I had a sore arm and my glands were swollen and I felt a bit hot. Went to bed as usual. All gone by following day. Well organised at RPH and and I was glad to go. I am a carer for vulnerable older folks in their own homes. The sooner people take what they are offered vaccine wise the quicker more normality will return and less chance of variant strains fucking it all up.

Just before I went bed tonight I click the 'Gallary' button on my TV remote and it pulled a load of old photos from the cloud.
Photos of me and my lad at the fun fair and going trick or treating etc etc.

Absolutely killed me spirit.....there's not much point in me describing the absolute pain and misery this is causing me because I guess most people are the same but it's like 12 months of shit has just mentally assaulted me at once.

So so desperate for covid to fuck off now.

A guy 4 doors down from us posted on Facebook he had tested positive on Saturday and was self isolating for the next 11 days. Here we are 3 days later and I am resting as I have broken 3 ribs. So whilst I have been sitting I saw him leave his house on 3 occasions. About tea time he landed back and started to unload his shopping out of the back of the car. About an hour later there he was carrying a pizza which he had obviously collected. No wonder this virus is going nowhere when you have nobs like him. Just wondering if anyone would consider reporting them??
It's cunts like this that are the first to whinge about their 'rights', restrictions, and then in the next breath demand the govt 'do more'. We're becoming a nation of toddlers where a large minority / small majority think 'it's ok to break the rules because it's only me' and then wonder why the virus is rampant.
Well done to the govt on the travel restrictions, quarantine hotels and threats of prosecution / prison - the only problem is that this would maybe have done the trick in Feb 20, but it's now Feb 2021 and the nation is riddled. As for your neighbour, he's probably asymptomatic so thinks he's fine to go out. Not sure it's worth grassing because that won't stop what he's already done, and sadly it's just Darwin at work with the virus reliant on the stupid for survival.

Seeing more and more reports that people who've had prior infection to Covid-19 are getting a robust immune response from a single dose of the mRNA vaccines. Questions of whether they require 2 doses, think of the benefit this could have to supply issues.

Same applies for O-AZ vaccine. If you get a big response for the first jab, you've probably had it.

I would point out that there’s a large cultural difference between the Swedes & us lot in the UK.

Its almost like comparing apples with oranges. Most Swedes will generally follow guidance & unlikely to distrust the government.

The joke that social distancing is simply the norm for Swedes isn’t far from the truth whereby apart from the cities it’s far less densely populated than the UK & a high single occupancy rate.
Yep. Interesting to note that deaths to cases ratio is low. Probably due to food being supplemented with Vitamin D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.