Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could split the event into 2. get married with close family then have the reception later. lots of couples do it when they get married abroad.

Not ideal for most but could be a way forward.
That's all well and good if he was planning it from scratch and didn't already have everything booked and, I'm guessing, most if not all has been paid for. He can hardly rip the whole script up and start again for something that's taking place in just over 4 weeks time!

When all restrictions end does that mean the traffic light system will be scrapped for international travel?

Utterly tired of all the anti-vax stuff. My brother went down that rabbit hole so much to the fact that he's now convinced im going to die in two years because I've had the jab. The mrna stuff is gonna fuck with our dna apparently and kill us all off. He said he no longer wants anything to do with me because i've shown im selfish for not listening to him. It's exhausting and im at my wits end with it all.

Utterly tired of all the anti-vax stuff. My brother went down that rabbit hole so much to the fact that he's now convinced im going to die in two years because I've had the jab. The mrna stuff is gonna fuck with our dna apparently and kill us all off. He said he no longer wants anything to do with me because i've shown im selfish for not listening to him. It's exhausting and im at my wits end with it all.

Sad that it comes to this really. The mrs sister is the same, she's made her promise not to get the vaccine. She's not listening mind you - she'll be off to get a Moderna jab this Friday.

The USA has 64% of people received their 1st jab & 54% their 2nd.
The UK has 79% / 57%.
The USA now has more or less opened up.
To pose an obvious question why can't we yet 15% MORE have had their 1st jab here?
try getting a flight to the States…

looks shite
Can't understand them either but my wife and daughter love 'em. They even went to one at the top of the Shard.
Going back to the modelling and the information that has been listed on here it would appear that the modellers are hedging their bets saying that it could be this or it could be that so that they can't be criticised when the politicians make the final decision.
Also why did Boris mention the possibility of opening on the 5th when everything else was pointing to a four week extension. Is he just trying to do his usual trick of avoiding the blame. If it was up to me I'd open on the 5th but these pesky scientists made me wait longer.

Is your brother an emiment virologist by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.