Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and wife got our second jabs this afternoon.

Great to see the medical centre in Altrincham doing a roaring trade :)

Same here. Went along with the missus to get our second jabweirdly, the guy who gave me the second jab said "Congratulations" to me on at least two occasions. Felt a bit weird, to be honest.

No side effects so far but had five pints with a fellow blue based down here, so no doubt I will feel a bit shit tomorrow.

Singapore is one of the few places you want to be playing the Billy big bollocks and breaking the law. I've been there lots of times and it's a great City. It wouldn't surprise me if he gets three strokes of the cane as well, here's hoping.

I was so paranoid about being in Singapore that I left my Nyotol on someone elses seat when we landed at Changai airport.

I was so paranoid about being in Singapore that I left my Nyotol on someone elses seat when we landed at Changai airport.

They don't mess about there. That guy comes across as an arrogant bellend, one of those "I'll do as I want, nobody tells me what to do" clever clogs. Doing that interview will make it worse for him if the court sees it before his trial.

They don't mess about there. That guy comes across as an arrogant bellend, one of those "I'll do as I want, nobody tells me what to do" clever clogs. Doing that interview will make it worse for him if the court sees it before his trial.

Here's hoping.

He's obviously ran to the papers to try and paint himself as a victim and that he's being hard done by, but all he's accomplished is making himself look like a massive ****.

British exceptionalism at its finest.

“Have you REsearched the virus? I have! Have you REsearched Bill Gates? I have! I’m very religious and don’t want to see Grandads and Uncles wearing these masks”

What a bell end! Talking utter shit and can’t even say reSEARCH properly.

Hope they sling him in some stinking cell with a load of psychos for a few days and fine him massively.

Here's hoping.

He's obviously ran to the papers to try and paint himself as a victim and that he's being hard done by, but all he's accomplished is making himself look like a massive ****.

British exceptionalism at its finest.
British? These types of morons are a worldwide phenomenon. Conspiracy nutters, trapped in an online world of lies. It comes from America mostly, but there are many people worldwide from Aus to Africa to France who believe in and peddle this nonsense.

behind a paywall but you can get the gist.

telegraph reporting Matt Hancock sat on data he had about the effectiveness of the vaccines before the decision to release the lockdown restrictions.
I despise hancock.
However, he’s clearly going to be the one who is spun to be at fault and lose his position.
Slippery Gove will make sure of it.

I despise hancock.
However, he’s clearly going to be the one who is spun to be at fault and lose his position.
Well said.

Also, the vaccines being effective against the Indian variant are equally an argument for ending restrictions on July 19th when two thirds of adults should be double jabbed and every adult offered at least one dose.

I despise hancock.

Hancock literally makes my skin crawl. You just get a gut feeling watching and listening to people they're a wrong un and he falls well into that category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.