Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Have you REsearched the virus? I have! Have you REsearched Bill Gates? I have! I’m very religious and don’t want to see Grandads and Uncles wearing these masks”

What a bell end! Talking utter shit and can’t even say reSEARCH properly.

Hope they sling him in some stinking cell with a load of psychos for a few days and fine him massively.
Makes me laugh when they say they've done research. What he means is, he's been on the Internet and read a load of conspiracy thoeries and dismissed any real, medically backed up, articles.

Brazil death rate going back up, 2300 more deaths recorded yesterday..500,000 now dead. The Americas really struggling..

behind a paywall but you can get the gist.

telegraph reporting Matt Hancock sat on data he had about the effectiveness of the vaccines before the decision to release the lockdown restrictions.

Government trying to blame all the bad decisions on one fella. Nowt new. And a tactic that usually works as the general public are thick as mince and will vote them in again.

Surely the Prime Minister would ask about vaccine efficacy at such an important meeting. Data not dates remember

Brazil death rate going back up, 2300 more deaths recorded yesterday..500,000 now dead. The Americas really struggling..
Having been a massive optimist all the way through i am starting to come round to the opinion that this is never going to end in terms of mutations on an already finely tuned virus. Its engineered, of that i have no doubt.

Hancock literally makes my skin crawl. You just get a gut feeling watching and listening to people they're a wrong un and he falls well into that category.

Surely once he showed he is human after all, when he broke down in tears on TV he won you over?

Government trying to blame all the bad decisions on one fella. Nowt new. And a tactic that usually works as the general public are thick as mince and will vote them in again.

Surely the Prime Minister would ask about vaccine efficacy at such an important meeting. Data not dates remember
Yep. Are we really meant to believe that the PM isn't included on such critical data without "Hopeless Hancock" passing it on to him? And if that really is the case, then it's yet another damning indictment of this prime minister.

Well said.

Also, the vaccines being effective against the Indian variant are equally an argument for ending restrictions on July 19th when two thirds of adults should be double jabbed and every adult offered at least one dose.

agree and the decision may have been the same. The point in the article is he held back data which should have been released.

now if that’s true that is a disgrace.

but it could be the continuation of the finger pointing and scapegoating .

that said its miserable for us all living in these restrictions ,can’t imagine what it’s like in the centre making these decisions . The level of stress. That’s why we need changes in government and with the advisors for fresh ideas and views.

I think they have a long way to go on the vaccine front. And if a new variant is going to appear seems likely it might be from there given the numbers and opportunity.

This is why the global vaccination programme is going way too slowly and needs help fast from the rich nations.

I understand looking after one's own first but regardless of the real humanitarian reasons for rich nations to speed things up not helping to stem this spread across the globe is counter productive as it will trigger mutations and sooner or later one will be seriously vaccine evasive.

Then not doing the right thing will be seen as doing very much the wrong thing but it will be claimed as unforseeable.

Wales data:

(This is just one day - from Friday - all weekend data tomorrow)

0 deaths - was 1 last week

176 cases - was 115 last week.

1.3% positive - same as last reported on Friday when 163 cases from Thursday were reported .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.